» Thank you Ornery Bob
by Jerdon Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 pm

» All Small's at the LAB!
by Hollywood1 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:05 pm

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Island Grissom
by Ornery Bob Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

» Leg and foot cramps..not fun
by jeffcpr Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

» Wader Skins a new idea what do you think?
by rjb_Skins Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 pm

» Laughlin info and tips?
by jeffcpr Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 am

» Newbie from So Cal! Hello
by SP Dan Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 pm

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Queensway Bay
by Ornery Bob Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:24 am

» Catch of the Month July 2017
by kobra Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 pm

» Ohio not well repped I see?
by Ornery Bob Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:16 am

» Wetgear Ripfins
by Misfitdog Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Introduction to other members » Glad to see a dedicated FLOAT TUBE board!!!

Glad to see a dedicated FLOAT TUBE board!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Glad to see a dedicated FLOAT TUBE board!!! on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 am

sonarbp

Junior
Junior
Hello all. My name is Brian and I post as "sonarbp". Many of you may have seen me on other boards posting in the "harbor" & "saltwater" forums.

Here is a little more info about me:

I have been fishing both fresh and salt for over 15 years. I found the wonderful world of tubing about 6 years ago. My main area of tubin is in Newport Harbor targeting the spotted bay bass.

If you have any questions about tubin the harbors or want to tube Newport let me know.

jeffcpr

Admin
Welocme sonarbp I look forward to hitting Newport Harbor in Feb. with you and everyone else, and I will be asking plenty of question anout tubing in the salt as it will be my first time. affraid

http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

sonarbp

Junior
Junior
Yeah, that trip sounds like alot of fun!!! Dont worry too much...the harbor is a very easy and relaxing place to fish. Tons of structure and docks to fish....never gets old!!!

Brian

floater73

Bobber
Bobber
Sorry I missed this trip I would like to get out and try this. Like jeffcpr just have to get over the fear I have. I heard about the shark in the harbor resently. I know it is not a problem but I just cannot see myself doing well out there knowing there are sharks there.
affraid
Ya I know it is not a problem but one day I will give it a shot, with others people of course.

jeffcpr

Admin
Floater73 there will be more trips and tournaments as well we will keep you informed.

37jb1973

Bobber
Bobber
Hey did I see something about tournaments what kind are we talking about, big small, fresh, salt what I want in for sure.

jeffcpr

Admin
Not sure right now all of the above I know a place that we could get involved in some. For now we need more for the members to get this rolling. I know that we will continue these picture contestest and other simple things like this for the mean while.

37jb1973

Bobber
Bobber
Hey I would be interestedin some freshwater tournaments if possible. maybe we can look into something like this in the near future. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum