Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Wader Skins a new idea what do you think?

Wader Skins a new idea what do you think?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 pm

rjb_Skins

Newby
Newby
Kobra...I think wearing Wader Skins™ under your breathable waders is overkill. You would choose to wear one or the other (either Wader Skins™ or waders). Wader Skins™ are made of 3-millimeter neoprene…with torso and legging sections, attached by Velcro. Think of Wader Skins™ as a convertible wetsuit that you can adapt to various water conditions depending on the coverage you need. We have worn Wader Skins™ in water temperatures as low as 38 degrees and been very comfortable for six hour stretches. As well, on hot days, we have just used the leggings to fish in small streams or while in pontoon boats when the outside temperature has been over 90 degrees. You can also pull down the top of the Wader Skins™ torso, so it comes down to about the waist for comfortable wading while fishing in cooler water during the heat of summer.

Wader Skins™ deliver a comfortable, warm and safe way to be in the water doing what you love.
The key here is safety. With Wader Skins, you never have to worry about tipping over or your waders filling with water...as they function like a wet suit. Beyond fishing, Wader Skins™ are perfect for water sports like paddle boarding, kayaking, surfing, water skiing, wake boarding or jet skiing. If you were going to buy one product to support a wide array of aquatic activities, Wader Skins™ is a great choice.

If you are interested in buying Wader Skins™ Leggings only, I will be happy to sell them to you at the $99 price through the end of August (as promised). Since the Kick Starter Program has ended, you will need to order directly from me. Contact me on my personal e-mail (rjbeltramo@aol.com) or go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information.

Thanks,
Ron Beltramo
Founder of Wader Skins™

http://www.waderskins.com

27 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 am

rjb_Skins

Newby
Newby
It has been a while since last posting and I wanted to bring you up to speed on Wader Skins. After listening to this and other forums and with feedback from numerous people, we have priced Wader Skins™️ to be an even better value. You can now buy the Wader Skins™️ Versatile Aquatic System (Torso & Leggings) for $299.95, or Wader Skins™️ Leggings for $99.95. We are also starting to advertise on the Float Tube Fishing Forum and hope to get the word out about Wader Skins™️ more effectively by doing so.

Wader Skins™️ deliver a comfortable, warm and safe way to be in the water doing what you love, be it fishing in a float tube or pontoon boat. Beyond fishing, Wader Skins™️ are perfect for a wide range of water sports like kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, water skiing, wake boarding or jet skiing.

Wader Skins™️ are custom made here in the USA to fit YOU…one size (e.g. small, medium & large) does not fit all. When you order Wader Skins™️, we get a series of measurements from you (takes about 10 minutes), and make them precisely to fit your body…one at time. Wader Skins™️ are made of 3-millimeter neoprene…with torso and legging sections, attached by Velcro. Think of Wader Skins™️ like a convertible wetsuit that you can adapt to various water conditions depending on the coverage you need. We have worn Wader Skins™️ in water temperatures as low as 38 degrees and been very comfortable for six hour stretches. As well, on hot days, we have just used the leggings to fish in small streams when the outside temperature has been over 90 degrees.

Every fisherman who wears waders has stories to tell about unpleasant experiences they have had, ranging from the discomfort of having waders filled with cold water, to that very dangerous slip where they lose their footing and are swept downstream. With Wader Skins™️, your risks are minimized, because they fit tightly to your body and won’t fill up with water, allowing you the freedom to be comfortable in almost any aquatic environment (from wading in rivers or the surf…to fishing from pontoon boats, float tubes or kayaks).

See how WaderSkins™️ are the perfect solution at our website!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is how WaderSkins™️ will enhance the way you fish...

1. WaderSkins™️ are custom made in the USA to fit YOU precisely for comfort & safety…made from 3 millimeter neoprene with Velcro at the shoulder and thigh, and at the ankle for easy put on/take off and fit.

2. Wader Skins™️ are modular with leg & torso sections that let you decide how much coverage you need to keep you warm while in the water.

3. Wader Skins™️ are adaptable to keep you comfortable in cold 38 degree water and cool on hot 100 degree days

4. Wader Skins™️ are always a great value, now priced at $299.95 for the complete Wader Skins™️ Versatile Aquatic System (which includes the torso and legging sections), or Wader Skins™️ Leggings priced at $99.95.

Do what you love, in comfort & safety!

Go to utube to view our video at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Check out the website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best to all as you enjoy your favorite aquatic sport!

Ron Beltramo
Founder of Wader Skins™️

28 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:56 am

jeffcpr

Admin
Welcome to the forum we are looking forward yo hearing some reviews and helping you promote your product.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

29 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:19 pm

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
My new custom fit leggins are scheduled to arrive this week! Yahoo!!
I'm really looking forward to checking out my new Wader Skin leggings.  Cool

SP Dan     <"))><

30 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:38 pm

rjb_Skins

Newby
Newby
Dan...We are excited for you to try them out and give us feedback.
Look forward to hearing back from you!

Ron Beltramo
Founder of Wader Skins™️

31 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:02 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
I am sure SP Dan will like them he is a fish out of water when he is working. He will put then to the test for sure.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

32 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 am

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
Ron, I forgot to ask you .... what is your Wader Skin leggings warranty?

Thanx

SP Dan <"))><

33 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:26 pm

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
I received my new custom fit Wader Skin Leggings just last night, delivered to my front door.

I haven't tried them on as of yet but I will very soon. Come on colder waters!

SP Dan <"))><

34 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 pm

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
SP Dan, did u get them with booties? Waiting for your testimonial on your leggings........GT bounce

35 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
No booties GT,
I already wear thin water shoes under my Force Fins.
I just want to keep my calves warmer for when the Winter salt water drops to 52 - 54 deg.

After 8 to 12 hours of sitting and kicking in the cold water it's at times tough for me to stand and hold my walking balance for the first 3 - 4 minutes. Then I'm golden again.

I'll definitely be writing my review of my experiences while wearing the Leggings.
Here's what I received:

(1) custom to fit leggings
(1) free drink cozy

36 Re: Wader Skins a new idea what do you think? on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:29 am

rjb_Skins

Newby
Newby
Dan...Sorry for the delay in responding. My daughter is getting married this coming week and it has
been a busy time. Wanted to respond to your inquiry about the warranty on Wader Skins™️. First of all we warrant that based on the measurements that you provided that they will fit you correctly. If for some reason they don't fit, you can send them back and we will correct to fit properly (within the first 30 days of when you receive them). Secondly, all of the seams are warranted for life. We have never had a seam problem, and the manufacturer has never had this problem in over 30 years in business...so we are very confident there will be no issues here.
As far as booties are concerned, I recommend wading socks from Adamsbuilt to go with Wader Skins™️. These wading sock extend beyond the ankles, keep your feet warm, and allow you to readily wear wading boots/shoes or fins.
Also, suggest that when you put your Wader Skins™️ on, you face the openings on the ankle to the outside (with the Wader Skins™️ Logo facing forward). That makes it easy to put on, and simple to adjust the Velcro opening on the side.

Can't wait for you to try them out and give your feedback

Best Regards,

Ron Beltramo
Founder of Wader Skins™️

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum