I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Drop Shot fishing with flies
by Tony G Fishing Today at 12:06 pm

» Wear PFD or not?
by Tony G Fishing Today at 11:56 am

» My SAFETY IS #1
by SP Dan Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» How Much Does Your Fully Loaded FT Weigh?
by Capt Ray Yesterday at 6:27 pm

» Mity might fishing poles.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» 7 Bass is coming
by jeffcpr Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:27 am

» Stutterstep lures
by jeffcpr Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:28 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 am

» Fishing T.V. shows what do you like
by chipmcd Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 pm

» Float Tube Fishing Accessories - Nets
by chipmcd Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:09 pm

» New plastic bass bait
by kin Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 pm

» Lights for night fishing
by SP Dan Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tube Fishing Tournament Series » Tournament Series Discussion » July Tournament Rule Adjustments

July Tournament Rule Adjustments

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 July Tournament Rule Adjustments on Sat May 20, 2017 8:22 am

jeffcpr

Admin
OK I just wanted to make sure that it was out there again. I have had some questions as to the adjustments that have happened and here are the adjustments for July's event. These will not be changed and if all goes well this event they will stay as is moving in to 2018.

Rule Adjustments
1. 200 points per week.  Each competitor can score up to, but not over 200 points a week, (week is defined as Monday - Sunday).  If a competitor should catch a combination of fish in a week that give them 205 or 210 points they will only be awarded 200 points for the week.

2.  Challenge points.  First if you catch any 3 species on the approved tournament list of legal length in one week (defined as Monday - Sunday), you will receive 10 extra points.  These challenge points can only be scored once in a week and cannot be a combination of freshwater and saltwater fish.  It can only be one or the other.

Next is longest fish twice a month awarded every 2nd and 4th week of the month.  You can score an extra 10 points if you land the longest fish of the month.  These points will only be award every 2 weeks and there will be 2 winner in the category one for the Saltwater and one for Freshwater category (you cannot win both). Judges will make the final call on the winner so be sure to get those measurement pictures taken clearly.

Finally Longest in all species.  You can win an extra 5 points for having the longest fish of each species at the end of the Tournament.  You can win multiples as well as freshwater and saltwater if you do have the longest fish in each species category. Example at the close of the tournament you have the longest Large Mouth Bass, Catfish, Carp, Spottied Bass, and Halibut, you will receive 25 extra points to you final total.

3. Finally we will cut down the July event to 3 month instead of 4 months. There is a chance we will shorten it again for next year but for now we will see how 3 months goes.  

Again these are the new rules for July's event, they are set in place to help even the playing field and allow everyone an opportunity to feel that they have a shot to be in the game. Our goal is and always has been you grow the sport of float tube fishing an I believe this is a good way to do it by running this contest. The idea is to promote our forum and sport for the over all awareness of what we do. If we all approach this with the mind set of lets help others and all have fun competing against each other this will go great. So here are the rule adjustments and I will be sure to add them to the official brochure as soon as I can.

If you have any comments please post them here and good luck to everyone that is going to be competing in July we should have a big field of competitors and with any luck quite a few fish submissions this time around from all.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

2 Re: July Tournament Rule Adjustments on Sat May 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Stxngray

Newby
Newby
Can we find the list of approved fish And how much points each fish will earn us on the forum ? Or it hasnt came out yet ?

3 Re: July Tournament Rule Adjustments on Sat May 20, 2017 3:48 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
I have it just want to check it over before I post it.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

4 Re: July Tournament Rule Adjustments on Sat May 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Stxngray

Newby
Newby
Oh ok Thanks for the update ! cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum