» fiasco weekend
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:21 am

» Share your spots or not?
by jeffcpr Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:31 pm

» Fishing in the Bay (first time)
by Ornery Bob Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:21 pm

» Maxxon Inflatable Boat Sales
by jeffcpr Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 pm

» When do you stop tubing for the Winter?
by jeffcpr Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:49 am

» Seven Bass Sale's Page
by jeffcpr Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:01 pm

» Demo day July 8th
by SP Dan Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:30 pm

» Float Tube Rod Holders - Completed
by SP Dan Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 pm

» To Scent Or Not To Scent
by kin Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:38 pm

» What happened to the curlytail, twister type worms?
by kin Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:07 am

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tube Fishing Tournament Series » Float Tube Tournament Series Posts » Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series

Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 18]

101 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:24 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
messed it up same two

102 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:26 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

103 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

104 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:28 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

105 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:29 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

106 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:32 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

107 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:34 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

108 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:39 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Got them I will update the list soon DAM buddy affraid

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

109 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:50 pm

frankd619

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
i will be taking a break tomorrow to go hunt some yellows but after that i will be back

110 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:46 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Here are some interesting facts, we have had 76 fish caught so far and the break down is as follow.

And surprise, surprise saltwater has the most fish at this point.

111 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:02 am

HugeEuge57

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I'm definitely outnumbered by the salt guys and have my work cut out for me. Hard to beat guys that catch 10+ fish per outing but I'm gonna try.

112 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am

@HugeEuge57 wrote:I'm definitely outnumbered by the salt guys and have my work cut out for me.  Hard to beat guys that catch 10+ fish per outing but I'm gonna try.

Ummm.......NO!

Here's the deal: SERIOUSLY! OK....

90% of the fish are in 10% of the water. Soooo... You think it's EASIER to find locate and catch fish in the what? 80% of water bodies of this planet?

Not meaning to confrontational, but really, REALLY?.... DUDE!!! We don't need apples and oranges.. And I'm calling you out!!!!!! Don't diss another's chosen method of fishing or location.. Just because it doesn't fit your preconceived conception of what it is.

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!

It's SO EASY to say " OH....He had a BETTER PLACE to fish!

NO!!!!!!!!!! You must keep an an open playing field.. Apples and Oranges!!!!

If I EVER get my card.. I will show you....it's ACTUALLY EASIER in freshwater!

113 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 am

HugeEuge57

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Poboy Floater wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm definitely outnumbered by the salt guys and have my work cut out for me.  Hard to beat guys that catch 10+ fish per outing but I'm gonna try.

Ummm.......NO!

Here's the deal:  SERIOUSLY!  OK....

90% of the fish are in 10% of the water.  Soooo... You think it's EASIER to find locate and catch fish in the what? 80% of water bodies of this planet?

Not meaning to confrontational, but really, REALLY?.... DUDE!!! We don't need apples and oranges..   And I'm calling you out!!!!!!  Don't diss another's chosen method of fishing or location..  Just because it doesn't fit your preconceived conception of what it is.

NO!!!!!!!!!! You must keep an an open playing field..  Apples and Oranges!!!!

What the heck are you talking about? Where did I dis anybody or anything????? Where did I say he had a better place to fish? All I said was that I'm outnumbered by the salt guys...because with the exception of 1 other person that posted some freshwater fish, it's been all saltwater guys posting.

Don't twist my words around man...especially because you apparently feel the need to jump on everyone and everything they post lately. I knew what I was getting into when I signed up with the salt guys. I've had about a dozen 30+ fish days from my tube with Largemouth over the 7 years I've been fishing out of one. My comment was directed to the fact that the salt seems to be on fire. So again I say don't twist my words around or try to start trouble because I'm not the guy to do that with.

114 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:35 am

@HugeEuge57 wrote:
Poboy Floater wrote:
@HugeEuge57 wrote:I'm definitely outnumbered by the salt guys and have my work cut out for me.  Hard to beat guys that catch 10+ fish per outing but I'm gonna try.

Ummm.......NO!

Here's the deal:  SERIOUSLY!  OK....

90% of the fish are in 10% of the water.  Soooo... You think it's EASIER to find locate and catch fish in the what? 80% of water bodies of this planet?

Not meaning to confrontational, but really, REALLY?.... DUDE!!! We don't need apples and oranges..   And I'm calling you out!!!!!!  Don't diss another's chosen method of fishing or location..  Just because it doesn't fit your preconceived conception of what it is.

NO!!!!!!!!!! You must keep an an open playing field..  Apples and Oranges!!!!

What the heck are you talking about?  Where did I dis anybody or anything?????    Where did I say he had a better place to fish?  All I said was that I'm outnumbered by the salt guys...because with the exception of 1 other person that posted some freshwater fish, it's been all saltwater guys posting.  

Don't twist my words around man...especially because you apparently feel the need to jump on everyone and everything they post lately.  I knew what I was getting into when I signed up with the salt guys.  I've had about a dozen 30+ fish days from my tube with Largemouth over the 7 years I've been fishing out of one.  My comment was directed to the fact that the salt seems to be on fire.  So again I say don't twist my words around or try to start trouble because I'm not the guy to do that with.  

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZES FER THET!

But, at that he same time....are you up to some friendly COMPETITION?
Doesn't have to even be fishing!!!!!!!!!
Set the rules and GO!

( By now, everybody thinks I'm crazy, (and they are right!).....but...Let's go with this...

Reguardless, your thinking is skewed!!!! It's not HOW MANY people don't agree with you, it's what YOU CAN DO!
And MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!!!!!! (What people miss....)

It's not about you and OTHER PEOPLE!!....It's about you and the fish!

Let me add one more caveate for onlookers, fish for the fish that make you happy, not to impress others.

115 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:25 pm

joshyouwa.r

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Well I have been battleing this horrible thing lately called WORK. It has really been ruining my fishing life but I managed to sneak out before hand and caught a couple. Only 1 was 14 so here it is. And I really need a better bump board. This little one is garbage. 

Tight lines everybody[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

116 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

HugeEuge57

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Glad you got out man. I'm flat in my busy season so the only day I get off right now is Sundays until April 15...and you can bet I'll be on the water every chance I get.

Poboy I don't think you're crazy just aggressive and a bad speller. No I don't want a friendly competition, I'm already in one with this tournament. And no my thinking is not skewed, your interpretation of what I'm saying is.

117 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:53 pm

joshyouwa.r

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Euge- how's Bartlett been. Just moved out here and I've been catching smaller models in the salt river out by the race way. Hope to see you on the water!! Being busy is a good problem to have. I'm on the 4 10's with ot on your days off schedule.I usually have thurs Friday Saturday off but lately it's been 1 day only

118 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:20 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Nice work joshyouwa.r one is better then none, I am sure you will find the grove soon. For now the salt guys are killing it, but it takes just one day to make that very different. We have more rain coming here is So Cal so that might change things for some there are now 87 days left.

119 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Sorry, Euge, maybe I misinterpreted your meaning. I just don't think that just because there are more saltwater fisherman than freshwater makes it that much more challenging. You said it yourself, it only takes one good day on the water to change things.  And a as s sandpaper thumb is a good thing.

At the end of the day, it's just us and the fish. Don't twist what I'm saying either.

120 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:06 pm

SP Dan

I like your words:

"fish for the fish that make you happy, not to impress others".

SP Dan <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

121 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:22 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Yep look for the positive, this is a fun and easy going event with some nice prizes at the end. Keep up the great work everyone. Thumbs Up

122 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:30 pm

HugeEuge57

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Poboy Floater wrote:Sorry, Euge, maybe I misinterpreted your meaning. I just don't think that just because there are more saltwater fisherman than freshwater makes it that much more challenging. You said it yourself, it only takes one good day on the water to change things.  And a as s sandpaper thumb is a good thing.

At the end of the day, it's just us and the fish. Don't twist what I'm saying either.

No apology necessary dude, I didn't take offense to it. I agree with what you're saying. Hard to tell tone online at times.

123 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:32 pm

HugeEuge57

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Euge- how's Bartlett been. Just moved out here and I've been catching smaller models in the salt river out by the race way. Hope to see you on the water!! Being busy is a good problem to have. I'm on the 4 10's with ot on your days off schedule.I usually have thurs Friday Saturday off but lately it's been 1 day only

I believe that's the Gila down by PIR. I've fished there before, I stopped with all of the bullets flying by my head.

Bartlett has been solid bud....come on out one weekend. I'll get you on some fish while the bite is solid. I know a few kayak guys that have been catching but struggling at Canyon and Saguaro. If you're on Facebook search for the AZ Kayak & Motorless group.

124 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

@HugeEuge57 wrote:
Poboy Floater wrote:Sorry, Euge, maybe I misinterpreted your meaning. I just don't think that just because there are more saltwater fisherman than freshwater makes it that much more challenging. You said it yourself, it only takes one good day on the water to change things.  And a as s sandpaper thumb is a good thing.

No apology necessary dude, I didn't take offense to it.  I agree with what you're saying.  Hard to tell tone online at times.

Thanks man. I don't mean to offend anyone. I don't mean to belittle anyone or their preference of where or what to fish for. I just wanted to point out the other side. More members maybe, but they fish in larger waters with more mobile fish, ( for the most part).

Hang in there, we'll get 'em. I would much rather be posting pictures and fishing reports, but I still don't have a card, and I am having problems posting pics.

This is a great site and a great group of guys, I can't wait to get in on this tourney.

And to anyone else I may have offended, my apologies, it was certainly not my intent. There are no bad fisherman.

As fer az spilling, i hab no ID watch u talkin boat?

125 Re: Jan 1st 2017 Float Tube Tournament Series on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:40 pm

SP Dan

Give me a drum roll .... can we please get a score board tally before this weekend?

SP Dan <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum