» Check this out guys.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 6:51 am

» Beginner's question about purchase of fins
by SP Dan Yesterday at 5:55 am

» Happy Fathers Day
by Jerdon Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 pm

» Seven Bass Sale's Page
by jeffcpr Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:45 am

» What happened to the curlytail, twister type worms?
by Jerdon Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 pm

» OK - that was quick....
by GT Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:19 pm

» Reduced $ NIB Cumberland Float Tube w/ Rod Rack
by SP Dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:51 am

» Fishing Apps... lets talk apps
by Mo2vation Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm

» FOR SALE FATCAT
by kirkboat Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 am

» To Scent Or Not To Scent
by GT Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » U.S. Post and Topics » CA Float Tubers » Any friendly Canyon Lake residents on here?

Any friendly Canyon Lake residents on here?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Any friendly Canyon Lake residents on here? on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:19 pm

HydrillaDweller

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Hey everyone, being a resident in southern california, the options on where to fish are very limited. I was wondering if any Canyon Lake residents would like to exchange phone numbers and call me in the gate to fish every so often. As busy as I am, id realistically only be able to make it out there once a month, maybe twice in a month if i get lucky and circumstances allow... It also would be nice to have someone experienced give me some tips on the habits/behaviors of the bass there based on experience. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

jeffcpr

Admin
Good luck buddy I would love to get in there but that place is kept under wraps. I wish you like in your search and with some time on the board I am sure you might be able to get it done. Twisted Evil

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Thai Mai Shu

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
If u have an off road truck u can access the back side of the lake.i live right by it in quail valley but calls like this always go un answered. It is an excellent fishery but residents never call people they don't knew personally in. I've had Rangers keep an eye on me on the backside but they never give me any trouble since I'm not doing anything illegal

jeffcpr

Admin
I talked to a guy today that recently purchased a small part of land out there, just to get access to the lake. I hope I hit it off well with him so I can get invited someday lol!

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Jayb1rd79

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
I was lucky enough to hit CL quite a bit this past summer. Although I can't get you in I can definitely guide you in some spots that produced really well for me. That lake is a gold mine. There ate big fish all over the place there. You should also know that in order to be on your tube there requires you to be with someone who lives there. I believe this is in place for insurance reasons in the event you were in a dangerous situation(highly unlikely). You can fish the lake from shore though by yourself. If you have any particilular questions feel free to ask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum