Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » The 6th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now underway

The 6th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now underway

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Tony G Fishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Shorts it is............does anybody[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
do this?

What? wax there fins.... Shocked  never myself...what does it do...salt protection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
Makes them shinny.....     cheers       ............GT

Tony G Fishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Makes them shinny.....     cheers       ............GT

hahah SWEET hahaha wax mine too then! you have the good stuff McGuiars haha Thumbs Up

Jerdon

I just squirt mine with the hose.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Misfitdog

Bobber
Bobber
hope fish like the trail of McGuiars coming off the fins GT lol!

kin

Junior
Junior
That's actually a good idea if you keep your fins in storage!

Trying to get a pass for Perris...I'm a maybe confused

jeffcpr

Admin
Hope you get that Hall pass bro.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Tony G Fishing

Looks like no shorts for me...waders just arrive, woohoooo!!!!!

Hodgman Mackenzie.....cant wait, its been a while...

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
Do they have toilets at the CGS?.....I suppose u can use the Hodgman knott.....ha ha ha.....GT

jeffcpr

Admin
Yes they do sir not knots needed.

volcomsurfrider

Bobber
Bobber
Have fun everyone and looking forward to the photos from this Toy Drive! Wish I could make it out there! If I didn't have to work today, I would have!

jeffcpr

Admin
OK guys Newport turned out pretty well fish where caught just not by me and the weather was great. We had a pretty good turn out over all we had I think 13 out of the 15 that signed up. There was only one that ended up running late and he is typing this right now. As always it was great to fish with some old friend as well as meet some new one as well. I would like to thanks for Moone Worms for coming out to share in our event, they got a chance to share there lures and techniques with everyone and I think they were a hit. Next thanks to everyone that brought toys to donate it was a great haul guys. Finally I need to give a special thanks to Kevin Kaiser Sr. and So Cal Fishing Buddies for there large toy donation, 3 large totes of toys. We will put all the toys to great use and once i get a chance I will post a picture of all the toys we received today. For now here are a few shots of today gathering. NOW ON TO PERRIS.......

Litefoot

Bobber
Bobber
Hey thanks guys had a beautiful day out there was great meeting you guys and the guys they knew we had a good time hope you got a lot of toys for the kids

david886720

Junior
Junior
Good to hear a fun time was had by all. Couldn't make it but looking forward to more pictures from everyone!

jeffcpr

Admin
Just a few more pic's so far.

Ornery Bob

I brought two toys. Got there about 5:15 and waited around until well after six but no one had any word from any organizers and people were getting in the water so I did as well.

There was no one there to collect toys when I got out of the water. No signs, no nothing. Met some fellow forum tubers and had a good time fishing, but there was no "toy drive" that I ever saw.

I ended up dropping my toys off at my local Long Beach Fire station on the way home.

http://www.ornerybob.com

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
I would like to personally thank you Jeff ... for pulling all this together for the children of need during the up coming Holidays.
I am very proud and humbled to have been a small part of this 6th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Event.
I know that all of our donations and gifts will make many children extremely happy during the up coming Holiday season.
I also know that all donations given to the Fire Department will also reach the hands of children of need during the Holidays.

I would also like to take this moment to thank all of our generous sponsors for all their support of FTFF! Thumbs Up
Because of your generosity, we are allowed to field test your products and then share your fish producing products with others.
It's a win win for all of us! Thank you once again.  Cool

Conditions on the day of the Toy Drive Event:

AO: New Port Harbor at the Coast Guard Station
Session:  We launched at approx 0600 hrs and we fished until 12:00 PM.
Sun Rise: 0627 hrs,   Start of Grey Light: 0550 hrs.
Tackle Used: Everyone used their favorite go-to-baits.
Tidal Conditions: outgoing tide 0530 2.9', 0618 LT 2.9', incoming tide 0730 3.0', 0830 3.5', 0930 4.0', 1030 4.5', 1130 4.9', 1230 HT 4.9'.
Water Temp: 65 deg.
Air Temps: 53 - 69 deg. pt cloudy sky's. Wind: 2 - 7 mph, AM lite off shore /w a lite on shore in the PM
iSolunar Prediction: 2-fish were predicted, the Major Period ended at 0535 hrs.

SP Dan's Fish Count: (all short)

(1) 15" Halibut
(5) Calico's
(1) Sand Bass
(4) Spotty's

PS ... I want to extend a special "thank you" to Tony G ... for his generosity of the "1st Prize" gift donation; a Cast-Mate 1st Generation, for the largest fish of the day! Thumbs Up

volcomsurfrider

Bobber
Bobber
Perhaps there was a misunderstanding in the launch spot? The Coast Guard Station only has a couple areas to launch from. You didn't see the others?

Last edited by volcomsurfrider on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total

jeffcpr

Admin
So the morning of i was running late and gave a few text to let everyone know. I did get there about 6:10 just missing the majority of the group. I am sorry for the confussion Bob but it is a pretty simple formate.

Drop off toy which will go to Spark of Love and be intered i to the grand prize raffle. I sent Bob a PM and will offer him the 2 raffle spots of his donation as it is all about toys for kids. I did see you bob and called to you when you got out, just missed tou once again as i got out with most everyone else at around noon. We are still a small group not in to all the bells and whistles again sorry for the confussion and running late life happens.

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
Just wanted to say I had a great time meeting new peeps and seeing some of the oldies but goodies. Weather was great, 4 fish caught, only one worthy of a pic. Hope to see most of you at Perris............GT[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeffcpr

Admin
Nice work out there GT that is a nice catch, SP Dan thanks very much well said I know you have a good day as well the weather was great. Now on to Lake Perris, Dec 4th and this one is getting very big fast. I hope all show up if so we will be almost 20 out there. Thanks again to everyone that came out this is all about having a good time and help a great causes in the end. santa rendeer

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just wanted to say I had a great time meeting new peeps and seeing some of the oldies but goodies. Weather was great, 4 fish caught, only one worthy of a pic. Hope to see most of you at Perris............GT[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi ya GT,

That was a hard earned and well deserved beauty of a Spotted Bay Bass you got there Robert. Thumbs Up

You and I put in over a 2-mile kick when we nearly went to the end of the jetty wall and back this past Saturday.
Thanx for keeping me well informed on the water temperatures and the water depths during our long kick.

I look forward to hooking up with you again Robert.

SP Dan <"))><

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
Much appreciated Jeff and Dan. Ya that was a good kick, I surprise myself at 68 years young. Welcome Home SPDan......GT

SP Dan

Old Timer
Old Timer
Thank you GT, I'm certain that we can both agree to this ... "There's no place like home"! salute

Ha ha ha! ... I'll be darned  ... I have that urge to "click my heels together" and to tell Toto that we aren't in Kansas anymore! Ha ha ha!!

volcomsurfrider

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just wanted to say I had a great time meeting new peeps and seeing some of the oldies but goodies. Weather was great, 4 fish caught, only one worthy of a pic. Hope to see most of you at Perris............GT[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice Spotty there GT! That's a nice bass for NPH! Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum