The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Fishing in the Bay (first time)
by chipmcd Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» Share your spots or not?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:02 pm

» fiasco weekend
by GT Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» Pro Tip: Your wife's hair things make excellent Leader Keepers
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:48 am

» Float Tube Tournament Series June 2nd - Sept 1st
by SD Ray Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:44 pm

» Maxxon Inflatable Boat Sales
by jeffcpr Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 pm

» When do you stop tubing for the Winter?
by jeffcpr Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:49 am

» Seven Bass Sale's Page
by jeffcpr Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:01 pm

» Demo day July 8th
by SP Dan Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:30 pm

» Float Tube Rod Holders - Completed
by SP Dan Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 pm

» To Scent Or Not To Scent
by kin Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:38 pm

» What happened to the curlytail, twister type worms?
by kin Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:07 am

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » Hole in my waders

Hole in my waders

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hole in my waders on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I just noticed my FrogMan waders got a hole in them.
In the back of the boot, has anyone put up any repair posts?
Or am I gonna have to be the first? Lol

2 Re: Hole in my waders on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i had a hole in mine a while back, scope it out...worked champ

3 Re: Hole in my waders on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i had a hole in mine a while back, scope it out...worked champ
You think it'll work on the rubber boot?

4 Re: Hole in my waders on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:43 pm

.:LOLLY:.

avatar
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Mike Ketch'em wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i had a hole in mine a while back, scope it out...worked champ
You think it'll work on the rubber boot?

Yup. I've even used it to fix a leaky air bladder. It held up really well until I decided to just replace the bladder.

5 Re: Hole in my waders on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:06 am

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mike Ketch'em wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i had a hole in mine a while back, scope it out...worked champ
You think it'll work on the rubber boot?

Yup. I've even used it to fix a leaky air bladder. It held up really well until I decided to just replace the bladder.
Awesome bro thanks for the feedback

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum