Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tube Fishing Tournament Series » Float Tube Tournament Series Posts » Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016

Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

Fishermen of the Year 2014
Way to go everyone that has been putting in work. Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

Tony G Fishing

Hey whats up everyone!

Hope everyone is well, just some pics from my outing on wednesday, sorry for the late report

in at 530pm
out at 8pm
3 Rods, 2500 sienna, 6-6 rod 6lbs test, 2500 Sienna 6-6 rod 10lb test drop shot, 3rd, baitcaster 30 braid to 15floro hook up bait.
Fish 4
no short biters and the current was crazy out of control....no bueno!

1st was this little hitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

then this guy

3rd

4th

cool orange sunset

think im on the board, woohoooo salute

thanks for checking it out...good luck to all Very Happy

Every wedensday i go out after work, hit me up Thumbs Up

Tony G Fishing Twisted Evil

jeffcpr

Admin
Thanks Tony G. Nice looks like 2 of those qualify i will and the other judges will look it over. Keep up the good work everyone.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Tony G Fishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Tony G. Nice looks like 2 of those qualify i will and the other judges will look it over.  Keep up the good work everyone.

works for me! bounce

Jerdon

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Tony G. Nice looks like 2 of those qualify i will and the other judges will look it over.  Keep up the good work everyone.

works for me! bounce

WTG Tony G!!
On the board.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Jerdon

Fish [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lil o Lake Perris BG

Treyk

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Finally managed to get out for a couple hours last night and this morning/afternoon. Pretty slow fishing, really had to work hard for em. My home lake has turned over in the last week and its really messed with the clarity and the bite. Here are the ones that qualified. No big fish Crying or Very sad

Tony G Fishing

TreyK....smashing it!!! Great job!!!!! Imagine if the bite was wide open lol. Keep it up!

Tony G Fishing

TreyK....smashing it!!! Great job!!!!! Imagine if the bite was wide open lol.  Keep it up!

Treyk

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:TreyK....smashing it!!! Great job!!!!! Imagine if the bite was wide open lol.  Keep it up!

Haha thanks! And yes, when the bit is on there it can be crazy. Red Smile

Jerdon

WTG Treyk!!!
Putting Ohio on the boards!!!

volcomsurfrider

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Hey whats up everyone!

Hope everyone is well, just some pics from my outing on wednesday, sorry for the late report

in at 530pm
out at 8pm
3 Rods, 2500 sienna, 6-6 rod 6lbs test, 2500 Sienna 6-6 rod 10lb test drop shot, 3rd, baitcaster 30 braid to 15floro hook up bait.
Fish 4
no short biters and the current was crazy out of control....no bueno!

1st was this little hitter

then this guy

3rd

4th

cool orange sunset

think im on the board, woohoooo  salute

thanks for checking it out...good luck to all  Very Happy

Every wedensday i go out after work, hit me up  Thumbs Up

Tony G Fishing Twisted Evil

Nice Tony G! I just might hit you up for next Wednesday! Been trying to get out with SP Dan but with work and he goes at O' Dark Thirty in the morning it's tough to get out there! After work on Wednesday should work for me. Thanks for the open invite and way to stick a few salty bass!

Last edited by volcomsurfrider on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

volcomsurfrider

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fish [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lil o Lake Perris BG

That is a quality Perris Blue Gill! Way to go Jerdon!

volcomsurfrider

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:TreyK....smashing it!!! Great job!!!!! Imagine if the bite was wide open lol.  Keep it up!

Okay... Treyk is officially CUT OFF! Smile Just Kidding! Way to go on the Largies! Is each individual picture a different fish measured? Dude you WHOOPED them! Some of the lakes I have fished, when the lake is turning over, man, the bite can be amazing! Great job and love the photos of those quality bass! One question, where did you buy your Bump Measure Board? What company makes it? Seems there is not a lot of demand for these boards and even on the web, the better boards are hard to find. Would love to get that board you have! Great job there sticking the BASS! Thumbs Up

Last edited by volcomsurfrider on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Treyk

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Okay... Treyk is oficially CUT OFF! Smile Just Kidding! Way to go on the Largies! Is each individual picture a different fish measured? Dude you WHOOPED them! Some of the lakes I have fished, when the lake is turning over, man, the bite can be amazing! Great job and love the photos of those quality bass! One question, where did you buy your Bump Measure Board? What company makes it? Seems there is not a lot of demand for these boards and even on the web, the better boards are hard to find. Would love to get that board you have! Great job there sticking the BASS! Thumbs Up  

Hey thanks Volcom! Yes, each is an individual fish lol. I got that board on amazon. Ive seen them at bass pro and cebalas too. It's called a Hawg Trough. Like the name its shaped like a trough and kind of "cradles" the fish a bit to help keep it in place.

volcomsurfrider

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Okay... Treyk is oficially CUT OFF! Smile Just Kidding! Way to go on the Largies! Is each individual picture a different fish measured? Dude you WHOOPED them! Some of the lakes I have fished, when the lake is turning over, man, the bite can be amazing! Great job and love the photos of those quality bass! One question, where did you buy your Bump Measure Board? What company makes it? Seems there is not a lot of demand for these boards and even on the web, the better boards are hard to find. Would love to get that board you have! Great job there sticking the BASS! Thumbs Up  

Hey thanks Volcom! Yes, each is an individual fish lol. I got that board on amazon. Ive seen them at bass pro and cebalas too. It's called a Hawg Trough. Like the name its shaped like a trough and kind of "cradles" the fish a bit to help keep it in place.

Thanks so much! You are rocking those Bass! Going to order one of those boards! Thumbs Up

jeffcpr

Admin
Ya that looks like the best one right there hands down.

volcomsurfrider

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ya that looks like the best one right there hands down.

Yes I think so as well! Bright and measurements are clear and very easy to read on a photo. Only issue I can see is measuring a "Flat" fish like a Halibut. Even that, should be fine using a lip gripper! Thumbs Up

jeffcpr

Admin
OK guys today treyk jumped in with both feet and made a big splash with 375 points in one session. The game is on everyone as you can see it is anyone game one good day can change the enter game. Here are our standing as of Sept. 2nd good luck everyone and keep on working hard.

Jayb1rd79

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Very well done Treyk! We got a long weekend ahead of us! Let's see what happens! Let's all get out there boys and girls!!

jeffcpr

Admin
I think we are going to see some place's change over this weekend, it is fun to watch on this side guys. And I am sure you are all having fun as well, just get your lines wet and it time this leader board will change again.

Jayb1rd79

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
There's still a lot of fishing to be done and a lot of fun to be had! At this point it's anyone's game! I'm really enjoying it a lot! I gotta 4 day weekend ahead of me! You know where I'll be!

jeffcpr

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There's still a lot of fishing to be done and a lot of fun to be had!  At this point it's anyone's game!  I'm really enjoying it a lot!  I gotta 4 day weekend ahead of me!  You know where I'll be!
Thumbs Up

Jayb1rd79

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

1lb 14oz

100 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:22 am

Jayb1rd79