The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» OK this one fit our forum
by SP Dan Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» FT - Tournament Series Jan - March
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Lake Perris CA
by Misfitdog Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» New tubes on the market
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» Next Round of FTFF Logo Stickers don't miss yours
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:18 am

» Don't try this at home please.
by Vhanaya Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:44 pm

» Float tube carrier
by Enrique Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 pm

» Boater Education card
by SP Dan Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm

» My Outcast Prowler project.
by SP Dan Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 am

» Float tube storage
by jeffcpr Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:37 am

» FTFF Saltwater Poker who would like to play
by jeffcpr Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 am

» New video series will be coming
by SP Dan Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 am

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tube Fishing Tournament Series » Float Tube Tournament Series Posts » Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016

Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:07 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Dude that sucks I am so sorry you lost you phone. I agree tethers on everything. Great spirit though back at it as soon as you can plus that is a beast of a bass bro.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

127 Finally got out today on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Carla "Bassin' Grammy"

avatar
Newby
Newby
I finally got the new pontoon geared up and out on the water for the maiden voyage of the SSGoofyBeans.  Boat is named after my two granddaugters ...Sierra, who I call GoofyBall age 7, and Lily who we call LilyBeans age 1.  

I went to a small local lake because I didn't want to be too far away from home in case an unforeseen issue appeared.  Only minor things so all went pretty well, except, I have got to get my trolling motor mounted because rowing stinks.  I was on the water from 9am to ~2:30pm.  I caught 4 fish total, but on 2 were tournament keepers.

I didn't think that I would ever buy one of these in my lifetime, but I did it......I bought a selfie stick.  Shocked ...  I worked well for taking the photos.  I could hold it and snap the photo with the button on the stick instead of trying to do it on my phone... Just thought that I would mention it in case it could be useful for others.  Walmart $10.

Sorry, I covered the tag on the second fish, his tail kept curling up,  so I'll understand if it gets DQ'd.

Enough chitchat...here are my photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

128 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Jayb1rd79


Bobber
Bobber
NICE FISH! WTG!

129 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:49 pm

SP Dan

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
From SP Dan

Day 9 of the Tournament.

My entries:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yup .... the lamination leaked. I went back to the Office Depot today and they copied the placard and re-laminated it for free with a heavier (thicker) lamination this time! I hope it remains water proof!

130 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Carla \"Bassin' Grammy" wrote:I finally got the new pontoon geared up and out on the water for the maiden voyage of the SSGoofyBeans.  Boat is named after my two granddaugters ...Sierra, who I call GoofyBall age 7, and Lily who we call LilyBeans age 1.  

I went to a small local lake because I didn't want to be too far away from home in case an unforeseen issue appeared.  Only minor things so all went pretty well, except, I have got to get my trolling motor mounted because rowing stinks.  I was on the water from 9am to ~2:30pm.  I caught 4 fish total, but on 2 were tournament keepers.

I didn't think that I would ever buy one of these in my lifetime, but I did it......I bought a selfie stick.  Shocked ...  I worked well for taking the photos.  I could hold it and snap the photo with the button on the stick instead of trying to do it on my phone... Just thought that I would mention it in case it could be useful for others.  Walmart $10.

Sorry, I covered the tag on the second fish, his tail kept curling up,  so I'll understand if it gets DQ'd.

Enough chitchat...here are my photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:From SP Dan

Day 9 of the Tournament.

My entries:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yup .... the lamination leaked. I went back to the Office Depot today and they copied the placard and re-laminated it for free with a heavier (thicker) lamination this time! I hope it remains water proof!

OK guys leader board is updated I will show the new leader board after Monday as I am sure there will be more fish to add. "Carla \"Bassin' Grammy" you are on the board well done.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

131 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 am

Jayb1rd79


Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

132 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:59 am

Jayb1rd79


Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3lb 13oz

133 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:25 am

volcomsurfrider

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3lb 13oz

I quit fishing. Just going to sit at my computer with a bucket of popcorn and wait for updates from Jayb1rd... bounce

134 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:31 am

Jayb1rd79


Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

135 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:54 am

Litefoot

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Congratulations that's a nice fishing keep up the good work !!!

136 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Jayb1rd79


Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1lb 5oz

137 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:10 pm

SP Dan

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
From SP Dan

Day 10 of the Tournament.

My entries:


Today's catch: (5) Grumpy's, (1) Turd Roller, (1) Hali , (1) WSB junior.


My early morning "skunk buster" and first qualifying Grumpy of the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My 2nd Mr Grumpy measured 15 3/4" and it weighed 1-lbs 14-oz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So while casting my gear behind me to begin my kick across the main channel for the last time and .... BENDO!
A 14 1/4" Hali for the score board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My one and only Turd Roller touching the 13" mark.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's it for today folks.



Last edited by SP Dan on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

138 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:02 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
It was a great day out there nice work buddy.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

139 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:51 pm

volcomsurfrider

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:From SP Dan

Day 10 of the Tournament.

My entries:


Today's catch: (5) Grumpy's, (1) Turd Roller, (1) Hali , (1) WSB junior.


My early morning "skunk buster" and first qualifying Grumpy of the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My 2nd Mr Grumpy measured 15 3/4" and it weighed 1-lbs 14-oz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So while casting my gear behind me to begin my kick across the main channel for the last time and .... BENDO!
A 14 1/4" Hali for the score board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My one and only Turd Roller touching the 13" mark.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's it for today folks.

Halibut disqualified! I see a white fish! Razz Nice day out there SP Dan!

140 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:10 pm

volcomsurfrider

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!! Thumbs Up Very Happy

141 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:54 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!! Thumbs Up Very Happy

Thanks very much


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

142 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Jayb1rd79


Bobber
Bobber
A very happy B-day Jeff. Your a great dude!

143 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:59 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A very happy B-day Jeff. Your a great dude!

Thanks bro very much


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

144 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:38 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
OK we have now had 71 fish caught and released, as of now Jayb1rd79 is in the lead with 460 points but Treyk is right be hind him with a 1 day catch totaling 375. At this time we have had 10 total members posting there catches. There is still plenty of time so set you sites in the leader Jayb1rd79 he is the man to beat. Good luck all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

145 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:38 am

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK so I finally had a chance to get out on my float tube to get a start on racking up some points for this challenge.  Picked up my bump board and got my card laminated and  so I went to the lake yesterday to get started.  Had a great start to the morning catching my first bass within seconds of jumping in my tube.  

I continued to have good fishing throughout the morning snapping pics of at least 25 "keepers" by about 10 a.m.  At that time I hook into a nice fish and get her on the tube.  A little over 5 pounds.  I put the bass on the bump board, grab the tournament card and held the phone to take a pic.  Thats when the bass decides to try to get back in the water and flops out of my lap.  I tried to grab her and in the process she kicks the phone out of my hand and sends it to the depths of the lake as she followed right behind it.  Sad  Well there goes everything right down the drain.  Luckilly the phone I lost was an old phone that I was using just as a camera.  A sacrifice to the lake gods.

Word of advice, get a lanyard for whatever you're using to take pics for this challenge so you don't end up like me.

Not wanting to risk losing my good cellphone I gave up on the challenge for the day and focused on targeting the better grade fish.  Ended the day with 52 bass, 3 bullheads and 1 bluegill.  That would have been a lot of points.  Still plenty of time left so I'll be back at it again.

I did manage to get a 6# 13oz Largemouth about an hour later.  Got some video of her.  Thinking back I should of at least held the tournament card up in the pic....maybe next time.

Good luck to everyone out there and don't be like me dropping your electronics in the drink.

Here's the big one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Man that sucks! Sorry dude.
I lash everything down and still manage to drop stuff.
In the heat of battle you don't know what will be hit.
Good looking bass tho.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

146 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Treyk


Newby
Newby
Here's four quick one after work the other day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

147 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:57 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Rock on bro nice work


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

148 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:32 pm

SP Dan

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
From SP Dan

Day 12 of the Tournament

My wed 9-7-16 entries:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And my PB .....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

149 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
Fish [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

150 Re: Aug 27th - Sept 25th Tournament Series 2016 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:00 pm

SP Dan

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
From SP Dan

Day 13 of the Tournament

My Thur 9-8-16 entry:

Fish count:

(3) Hali's: a 21" that bit my finger and escaped without the photo, my redeeming 13.5" qualifying Hali seen in the pic and one pancake at 9",
(1) Rock Fish and
(1) short Grumpy at 10.5"

Note: I lost (3) three qualifying Hali's in three days!  Crying or Very sad sniff sniff
The good news is that they are still out there ... they are still feeding, getting bigger, stronger and gaining more attitude for our next BIG battle!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15 points earned today. YAHOO!!!  Thumbs Up

SP Dan     <"))><

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum