Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Request for Gatherings

Request for Gatherings

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Request for Gatherings on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Our recent trip to Huntington Harbor turned into an impromptu gathering. We had a good time setting these up and getting the opportunity to meet new members and fish with old friends. Well the suggestion was lets do this again, so I am sending this out to let you know that we will be doing this again really soon.

The idea of a gathering is a low pressure meet up to just get out and fish with other members. I will be working to set up another saltwater and freshwater event before the end of the year. We have done great with these in the past and it is time we revive the FTFF Gathering once again. Thumbs Up

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

2 Re: Request for Gatherings on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

david886720

Junior
Junior
I think it's a great idea Jeff Thumbs Up

3 Re: Request for Gatherings on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Jerdon

I really like these open invites and casual get to-gethers.
This show up and fish for fun is what brought me to the forum.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

4 Re: Request for Gatherings on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:58 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Cool guys I really do feel it is time to set up and run these tournaments, but there is always room and I feel it is important to have the FTFF Gathering. Like you said Jerdon it is what we started with and it works so lets keep it going.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

5 Re: Request for Gatherings on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:05 am

volcomsurfrider

Bobber
Bobber
I think its not so much as a scheduled detailed tubing event, like Jerdon said above, casual outings are the best. No pressure. Just to get together and out on the water. I know everyone has busy lives and maybe we can just go from the Saltwater Invites. When an angler is going and wants to put a shout out for others to join style. I know it's a lot of work to put on outings that are more professional. As for the tournament series, I personally am reading into it. Not sure how it works as of yet since our fish species differ all over the world. Thanks for the reply jeffcpr!

6 Re: Request for Gatherings on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 am

Tony G Fishing

Good call jeff....down for this!

7 Re: Request for Gatherings on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:47 am

desertstorm28

Bobber
Bobber
This is a great idea I think the casual gatherings with no rules or anything, just show up and fish are easy to set up and organize and more fun for everybody especially those who are newer to the sport. I'd be happy to set one of these gatherings up for a LAB trip or HH trip since those have easy parking, launching, cleaning, and hanging out options.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum