Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016

Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Misfitdog

Bobber
Bobber
Ran into 2 Saltwater Members today : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guys this is not going to win you the Salt Vs Fresh Battle  Razz

177 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 6:42 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ran into 2 Saltwater Members today : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guys this is not going to win you the Salt Vs Fresh Battle  Razz

Classic great find i think its Tony G and InspectaDekz if i remember correctly LOL

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

178 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Misfitdog

Bobber
Bobber
Good Luck Everyone and Be Safe out there on this holiday weekend ... Slay em good !!!

Last edited by Misfitdog on Sat May 28, 2016 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

179 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:15 pm

bigfish

Junior
Junior
Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Everyone have fun and be safe.

180 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 10:43 pm

david886720

Junior
Junior
I know it's late but I'm down to be a saltwater alternate. All good either way. Good luck everyone but I'm rooting for the salty guys on this one!

181 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Sat May 28, 2016 9:53 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Well guys the day is done and I like the rest of you do not know what has happened, or which team has won. I will have those results soon guys and once I have poured through all the pictures I will be posting those results right here.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum