Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016

Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 5:12 am

bigfish

Junior
Junior
Hey Jeff, I was just sitting here sipping coffee this morning and I was wondering...what is the ruling for the biggest fish? Is it length or weight?

I ask because I know in the tournament we can verify length by photo but it is difficult to verify weight. And I know everyone in the tournament has their eyes on one of those reels. Please clarify for if you would bro.

152 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:40 am

jeffcpr

Admin
PM sent to you and Tony G we will come up with a true rule for this thanks.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

153 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 6:16 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
OK another ruling on biggest fish, it will be a fish from your target species. It will be judged off of over all length. So if you feel you have a winner I urge everyone to get good pictures of the over all length of your fish. There you go guys, so how is going to win the reel we will see.

154 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Misfitdog

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK another ruling on biggest fish, it will be a fish from your target species.  It will be judged off of over all length.  So if you feel you have a winner I urge everyone to get good pictures of the over all length of your fish. There you go guys, so how is going to win the reel we will see.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff was wondering on this as well . wonder how a over all length and weight differs from LMB to a Spottie as they grow very differently .

155 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 6:33 pm

FishOn

Newby
Newby
That's a good point Misfitdog. An average spottie is 10 inches and if your lucky you might catch a 14 inch. Maybe we can say the biggest spottie and the biggest LMB and the tie breaker would be who caught the most?

Just want to give the saltwater a chance to win something.

Its up to the Captains!

156 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 6:42 pm

bigfish

Junior
Junior
Ok. So what your saying is size matters affraid

We guys are terrible with rulers. Smile

I can't stress Jeff's advice 'good pictures' enough! Last year I had three catches that I didn't turn in because of bad pics.

You'd think seven hours of fishing is enough...right? Well, last year I wanted to squeeze in every second I could fishing. To save time I didn't even take the time to verify my pics. That practice costs me three fish.

Good pics--Good advice

Fishon, I think the most fish as a tiebreaker is a fine suggestion.

157 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 6:47 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
We will go with the tie breaker being the most fish for sure.

158 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Tony G Fishing

Works for us....let's do this!

159 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Tue May 24, 2016 7:39 am

bigfish

Junior
Junior
I promised to help the Salty guys. Otters are great little fishers! Since you Salty guys need all the help you can get to beat Team Freshwater I thought I would share this secret Otter fishing technique as I know you need it:

160 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Tue May 24, 2016 7:45 am

bigfish

Junior
Junior
pirat ARrrr matey! Don't worry Salty Dogs...when we push you off the end of the plank the fish will come to you.

161 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Misfitdog

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We will go with the tie breaker being the most fish for sure.

Sounds good Guys and about as fair as it can be for now I suppose .

Good luck to the Salty Crew

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

162 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Misfitdog

Bobber
Bobber
Team Saltwater be practicing like  :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

why so quiet boys ? maybe because you know Freshwater has your # this yr !!

163 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 5:03 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Ha ha ha this is going to be fun to watch.

164 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

bigfish

Junior
Junior
The Salty Dogs are trying every trick they can to get a 'head up' on Team Freshwater, while attracting spotted bass.

165 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 5:34 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
All i can say is this Red Crabs are in full effect and the fish are bitting now in the harbor. I am nutral but we will see.

166 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 pm

FishOn

Newby
Newby
Come on Jeff you seen us catch them at Perris what do you think the other half of the team will do in Nebraska! I know the salty guys started talking a good game but they don't need Big daddy Jeff to finish.

PS watch out for those crabs they itch

167 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 8:07 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Ha ha ha this is going to be fun.

168 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 8:43 pm

bigfish

Junior
Junior
STATUS and FORECAST

This is how things are looking for Tournament day and where everyone will be fishing.

I still haven't heard from spartagus 64. Kin has signed up as 1st Alternate.

169 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Lefteye615

Newby
Newby
Salt water alternates? For fresh vs salt tournament

170 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:23 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Lefteye615 There are 2 teams of 10 fishing this weekend sometimes one of the 10 cannot make it so there are alternates to step up when needed. Would you like to be an alternate?

171 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Lefteye615

Newby
Newby
Yeah I'm down to be an alternate for salt team

172 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Tony G Fishing

Lefteye....come hit the water anyways.....I'll b at NPH...

TONY G

173 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 6:02 am

jeffcpr

Admin
Lefteye615 you are in bro

174 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:12 am

Lefteye615

Newby
Newby
Heck yeah so pumped thanks

175 Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater Battle of tubes 2016 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:52 am

jeffcpr

Admin
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Lefteye....come hit the water anyways.....I'll b at NPH...

TONY G

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Heck yeah so pumped thanks

No problem bro hit up Fishingdachronarch201E7 for more details about the event and the Captain Saltwater Killers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum