Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Classifieds » Wanted: Good Pair of Waders

Wanted: Good Pair of Waders

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wanted: Good Pair of Waders on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Thai Mai Shu

Bobber
Bobber
Hey comrades, well... The cold weather is finally upon us here in SoCal which is a pretty rare event. So here I am looking for some good waders so that I can continue to do what I love and Introduce myself to those Bass that don't yet know me. During the warm weather periods I use a wet suit but with the current chill factor going on I will no longer fare well with them. Just looking for some waders that are of decent quality and that i can afford. I have a Bucks Bags Inc. toob that sits me about waist high in the water, I am about a small to medium size I believe, just from trying on some hodgmans waders at Turners. If any of you have any I could check out and possibly purchase it'd be greatly appreciated.

2 Re: Wanted: Good Pair of Waders on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:49 pm

fishin' fatty

Bobber
Bobber
Check the perris topic where you originally submitted, also if we go soon my father in law has the hodgman neoprene in a medium. I'll borrow them so you can do a test run salute

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum