Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » Penn Squall

Penn Squall

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Penn Squall on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 pm

fishin' fatty

Bobber
Bobber
hey those of us that fish saltwater (boat/charter) I just picked up a Penn Squall star drag size 40 from walmart.com for 89 bucks and I'm excited to say the least! retail is $149 and I've seen the price go back and forth from $89 to $115 over the past couple days. can't say I like shopping walmart (I hope they go down in flames but me buying crap there doesn't support my statement, huh?) but the price was just too tempting. price is still $89 as of this posting so anyone interested, snatch 'em up! hope to get in on one of these trips soon with some of you who go.

2 Re: Penn Squall on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Jerdon

Thanks for the heads up fishin' fatty!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

3 Re: Penn Squall on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Casting Call

Bobber
Bobber
i saw that online. how do you like it?

4 Re: Penn Squall on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:30 pm

fishin' fatty

Bobber
Bobber
just ordered it about three hours ago. I'll spool it up and whip some lead sinkers in the park near my house. I tend to do this when I get a new conventional reel, and just pour some drinking water on the line to get it wet before I bring it in to get in wound correctly. plus its fun... reel arrives in about six days. let ya know then Very Happy

5 Re: Penn Squall on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Casting Call

Bobber
Bobber
sweet...with the restrictions on water craft at irvine and the hot tuna bite locally, ive been slowly buildimg up my salt water arsenal again. looking forward to your review!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum