Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Off Topic Discussions » OK we got an issue

OK we got an issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OK we got an issue on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:19 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
There are a few people here lately that have been kicking up S**T and while I will allow people to talk there is a time to put a stop to it. If this continues they will be cleared for the forum. When members come to me and ask to be removed from the board I take that very personally. That is a reflection on me and this is not going to continue.
I have heard many time this forum is not like other, it is friendly mellow and full of helpful people. While I know this could not last for ever, once it begins it is on me to make the necessary moves to keep it from getting worse. I have been watch and I know who likes to kick start the S**T. I will not stand for it and it will stop today, opinions are fine but when you shove it down someone else's throat that is wrong. I am losing members because of this and I have work hard as well as others have worked hard to allow this to follow apart so easy.
I will not allow comments on this topic it is simple a statement to warn those that are causing issues to KNOCK IT OFF. If you don't want to be here let me know an I will remove you. And if there continues to be a problem I will remove you case closed I don't' care how long you have been here.

Thank you sorry for the rant but it had to be done.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum