The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » CastMates 2015 Saltwater VS. Freshwater fish off

CastMates 2015 Saltwater VS. Freshwater fish off

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey Jeff are the saltwater guys limited to just the harbors?


Float tubes only but I guess if they are out side the harbor that is cool, just becareful.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey Jeff are the saltwater guys limited to just the harbors?
 

Float tubes only but I guess if they are out side the harbor that is cool, just becareful.

Just wondering. There are alot of places to launch a tube that are not in the harbors. Not to mention better quality fish to catch.

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Still waiting on some Captain (Team Leaders) to pop up for each team who wants it. Again just need to communicate with your team and pass down info as needed.

Plus I am thinking this event might be done by weight this year what do you think.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Still waiting on some Captain (Team Leaders) to pop up for each team who wants it.  Again just need to communicate with your team and pass down info as needed.

Plus I am thinking this event might be done by weight this year what do you think.

by weight? I reckon in past events we agreed that LMB are heavier that spotties, If we are to do it by weight, I suggest we include all species of bass. what you think???

I like that we are not subject to fish only from harbors. I`m tubing the 150!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If you go to the bottom of the main forum page you will see a link to either team and all the members of each team.
I went to the bottom of home page, I couldn't find the links to the team`s member list :/

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
Aquaholic I say we tube the kelp beds for checkers! Thumbs Up

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Aquaholic I say we tube the kelp beds for checkers! Thumbs Up
what`s a checker? lol ....actually I was thinking the kelp beds for WSB!!

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
Checkers = calicos

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Checkers = calicos
I see. hey So who`s on the team? got a list? Also, as a bench warmer, do I get to fish only if one flakes???

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Checkers = calicos
I see. hey So who`s on the team? got a list? Also, as a bench warmer, do I get to fish only if one flakes???

? Got me? I would love to fish in this event....or even just fish period! It has been to long for me. Almost 2 years sense I have been on the water. Embarassed

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
For those having trouble finding the 2 Teams here is were the are on the main forum page at the bottom above the chat box.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
OK Jeff,

This is my first fish off.
What are the rules?
Time lines, hours, total weight.

If no one wants to captain the freshwater team I will do it.
I was thinking our Fisherman of the year would jump up. Smile

It looks like half the freshwater team is at Lake Perris anyways.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Checkers = calicos
I see. hey So who`s on the team? got a list? Also, as a bench warmer, do I get to fish only if one flakes???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Checkers = calicos
I see. hey So who`s on the team? got a list? Also, as a bench warmer, do I get to fish only if one flakes???

? Got me? I would love to fish in this event....or even just fish period! It has been to long for me. Almost 2 years sense I have been on the water. Embarassed

You both can compete there will be 10 on the water the day of the event, but I need a Captain (Team Leaders) for each team to get this going Sonarbp what do you say Cap. salute


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK Jeff,

This is my first fish off.
What are the rules?
Time lines, hours, total weight.

If no one wants to captain the freshwater team I will do it.
I was thinking our Fisherman of the year would jump up. Smile

It looks like half the freshwater team is at Lake Perris anyways.

I think you would make a great Captain Jerdon just say pick me and you are it, it is simple nothing to hard. I really would like to talk to the 2 captains to lay out the rules for this event this year.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You both can compete there will be 10 on the water the day of the event, but I need a Captain (Team Leaders) for each team to get this going Sonarbp what do you say Cap. salute

Jeff I would need to know the day of the event before I commit to trying my hand at Captain. Embarassed

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK Jeff,

This is my first fish off.
What are the rules?
Time lines, hours, total weight.

If no one wants to captain the freshwater team I will do it.
I was thinking our Fisherman of the year would jump up. Smile

It looks like half the freshwater team is at Lake Perris anyways.

I think you would make a great Captain Jerdon just say pick me and you are it, it is simple nothing to hard.  I really would like to talk to the 2 captains to lay out the rules for this event this year.

Al right!

PICK ME!!

lets get this going

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Pavo21

avatar
Junior
Junior
Salt water crew I will be your captain!! I spoke with jeff let's rock this fish! Just need jeff to give us a date so we can seek and destroy those freshys

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
Sweet, ill be working NPH! should be a good time! Twisted Evil


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
Nice!!! Can't wait!!

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK Jeff,

This is my first fish off.
What are the rules?
Time lines, hours, total weight.

If no one wants to captain the freshwater team I will do it.
I was thinking our Fisherman of the year would jump up. Smile

It looks like half the freshwater team is at Lake Perris anyways.

I think you would make a great Captain Jerdon just say pick me and you are it, it is simple nothing to hard.  I really would like to talk to the 2 captains to lay out the rules for this event this year.

Al right!

PICK ME!!

lets get this going

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Salt water crew I will be your captain!! I spoke with jeff let's rock this fish! Just need jeff to give us a date so we can seek and destroy those freshys

The Teams now have Captains I will be talk to the Team Captain in the next few days to get this underway. Thumbs Up


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Salt water crew I will be your captain!! I spoke with jeff let's rock this fish! Just need jeff to give us a date so we can seek and destroy those freshys

Pavo,
Your listed as freshwater?
Already spying on us huh?
I see how it is Red Smile

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Guest


Guest
No worries About Team Saltwater , They where so cute last yr  

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Ha ha ha this is the part of this contest I like


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

avatar
Fishermen of the Year 2014
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Salt water crew I will be your captain!! I spoke with jeff let's rock this fish! Just need jeff to give us a date so we can seek and destroy those freshys

Pavo,
Your listed as freshwater?
Already spying on us huh?
I see how it is   Red Smile
lmao!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
OK guys we will be working out the details in the next few days, the plan is to have this event take place July 11th. Again this is NOT A CALIFORNIA ONLY EVENT, I am really hoping we will see some other areas competing as well. if you are not on a team yet sign up.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum