Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Off Topic Discussions » silverwood lake 5/15-17

silverwood lake 5/15-17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 silverwood lake 5/15-17 on Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
Hey guys, so I'm camping on silverwood lake in 2 weeks, I i've never been there, what's the best way to fish there? Im targeting LMB and strippers. Are float allowed?
I'm planning on bringing my 10inc triple trout, a frog and " CL8 mouse. Any tips? Thanks Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

2 Re: silverwood lake 5/15-17 on Tue May 05, 2015 7:32 am

Tony G Fishing

Good stuff bro! Never been! But good luck.....im sure there peeps here with info!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 Re: silverwood lake 5/15-17 on Tue May 05, 2015 8:37 am

yup they allow float tubes and Kayaks , just like a lot of places they require a mandatory Inspection of all watercraft for Quagga and Zebra Mussels .

During the week i know the Cleghorn gate has been closed , but they have been opening that gate up Friday , Saturday and Sunday for a different launch point , seems alot of tubers like to go out of there because thats where they have been planting all the trout .

Seems alot of LMB and Stripers are being pulled from the lanes between Cleghorn and Miller mostly in the mouth of the Channels , swimbaits , DS, Senkos, and creature baits all been working good . (like alot of places the Shad have been spawning and the fish are keying on them)

- Time to break out the Red Eye Shad in Crome Sexy Shad and Gold Sexy Shad Thumbs Up

Wes

4 Re: silverwood lake 5/15-17 on Tue May 05, 2015 9:28 am

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
Grate info wes! Thank you! Smile

5 Re: silverwood lake 5/15-17 on Tue May 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Also since alot of lakes are in post spawn its the perfect time to throw Top water walking baits , the females are pissed at the world after the spawn and readily will take a top water bait making a ton of noise . work it fast over grass flats especially . soon as that water temps stays in the high 60's-70 its game on !

If you see the bluegill starting to bed on the shell beds , work the top water to the bed stop it , twitch a few times and pause a lot of female bass will be sitting in ambush positions here waiting on a free meal Twisted Evil I started getting blown up last week on top water @ perris

just another fun bite to take advantage of this time of yr especially .

WES

6 Re: silverwood lake 5/15-17 on Tue May 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
Top water! My favorite type of fishing!!!! Im throwing my Austin mouse lure! Haven't throw that enough to catch something yet!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum