Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Off Topic Discussions » Pacman vs MoneyMay

Pacman vs MoneyMay

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:59 am

Master Baiter

Junior
Junior
The fight of this decade is almost upon us!
What are your thoughts and/or predictions.
IMHO Mayweather and his fans are in for a rude awakening.
1 ko loss doesnt make a man washed up.
And time does not only affect Pacquiao like people seem to believe. It affects everything and everyone...including Mayweather. Perhaps he waited 6 yrs to face Pacman so time will slow Pacman down. But its a double edged sword because he has also gotten slow.
His shoulder roll is useless to pacman and his southpaw style. Moreover Freddie Roach (Trainer of the year for the last 6 years or so) is already training pacman to break down the roll and high gaurd.
Manny although not as fast as he was 6 yrs ago is still ridiculously fast so i dnt think floyd has the speed advantage, nor do i think he has the faster reflexes.
i would say theyre about equal in that area.
The only thing i can say floyd has against manny is he is not as damaged from previous fights. So manny is more likely to open old wounds and scar tissue.
But mannys style of boxingis floyds weakness.
Like Sugar Ray Leonard and Julio Cesar Chavez dominated The Mayweather brothers Floyd sr and Roger, Pacquiao will dominate Mayweather jr.
As floyd jr adapted both his father and uncles styles he fights the same.
Manny fights similar to Chavez and Leonard.
i think his aggressive "move forward" style is gonna be too much for mayweather.

just my thoughts lol

2 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 am

Fishingdachronarch201E7

Mayweather Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 pm

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
I gota go with the Pacman....GT

4 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Master Baiter

Junior
Junior
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Mayweather Twisted Evil
Evil or Very Mad

5 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Master Baiter

Junior
Junior
This is the fight of the Century. No other fight has been more anticipated or sought for

6 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Pacman does not do well with quick Defensive fighters , so my $$$ is on Mayweather in a decision cheers

7 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:11 pm

I'll go fishing instead lol

8 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:28 pm

SirMixALot

Bobber
Bobber
My 24 pack is on pacman. I just hope this isn't another mayweather hit and run fight. Such a waste of dough Rolling Eyes

9 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:22 am

Chomps

Old Timer
Old Timer
miller wrote:I'll go fishing instead lol

Me too dude less people on the water. Thumbs Up

10 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:29 am

SirMixALot wrote:My 24 pack is on pacman. I just hope this isn't another mayweather hit and run fight. Such a waste of dough Rolling Eyes

Exactly what it will be , Defensive hit and run..why the smart money is on MoneyMay

11 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Master Baiter

Junior
Junior
Misfitdog wrote:
SirMixALot wrote:My 24 pack is on pacman. I just hope this isn't another mayweather hit and run fight. Such a waste of dough Rolling Eyes

Exactly what it will be , Defensive hit and run..why the smart money is on MoneyMay
It will be hit and run. As is Mayweathers style. But he has never faced an opponent nearly as fast as Pacman.
pacman is THE ONLY fighter that can catch Mayweather and has the ability to avoid or capitalize on his fast jabs.
i think may will be overwhelmed in theis fight.
with pacmans speed. And lets not forget Pacman definitely has the power advantage over May

12 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Master Baiter

Junior
Junior
All i know is i am excited for this fight, I think both men are amazing fighters and i cant wait too see it. Im almost as excited for the fight as i am for the opener in the Sierra's.....ALMOST lol

13 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Sat May 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Misfitdog wrote:Pacman does not do well with quick Defensive fighters , so my $$$ is on Mayweather in a decision cheers

Man i should have bet in vegas on this fight , i knew exactly how it was going to go hit and run .. a fast defensive fighter with high percentage jabs will get that decision every time .

Sorry for anyone who actually bought this fight ... this fight happened 5 yrs too late as far as i am concerned

WES

14 Re: Pacman vs MoneyMay on Sun May 03, 2015 8:02 am

Jerdon

This type of fight is why MMA has taken over in popularity.
Mayweather touched Manny with his glove and ran away more times than Manny could catch him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum