The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Classifieds » Fins Needed

Fins Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fins Needed on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 pm

dayhut

avatar
Junior
Junior
I've got an 11-12 foot
Will be using stocking foot waders and booties.

Gotta have em - wanted to ask here

Not in CA, I'm in SC. Shipping gonna be needed

2 Re: Fins Needed on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 pm

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
i use XXL force fins they go over my boots

3 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:33 am

dayhut

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i use XXL force fins they go over my boots
Cool, cool. Thanks.
When you say bouts, do you mean stomping boots?
I'm thinkingore like soled neoprene water shoes.

4 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 am

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
I might have another pair, I'll check this weekend. If i do find some just pay shipping.

5 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:56 am

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i use XXL force fins they go over my boots
Cool, cool. Thanks.
When you say bouts, do you mean stomping boots?
I'm thinkingore like soled neoprene water shoes.

I have the neoprem and wades with built in boots they fit over both the boots are way bigger than the booties but they work just fine on both

6 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:58 am

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might have another pair, I'll check this weekend. If i do find some just pay shipping.

Dam bro you still a pretty cool cat I see
Glad to see you here on the forum just started back up fishing

7 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:08 pm

dayhut

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might have another pair, I'll check this weekend. If i do find some just pay shipping.
fingers crossed and damn fine of you!

8 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
@Ed let's get back in the water, I got some new spots you'll like! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no worries

9 Re: Fins Needed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:55 pm

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@Ed let's get back in the water, I got some new spots you'll like! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no worries
sure let make plans i am ready Thumbs Up

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum