The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?

2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 pm

kobra


Junior
Junior
Was great meeting Chomps at the Reebs booth. Couldn't find Tony G or sonarbp.

52 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Chomps

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Likewise kobra! I didn't make it on Saturday can't wait till next year

53 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Had a blast and said hi to a lot of important people, I am also looking forward to next year.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

54 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was great meeting Chomps at the Reebs booth. Couldn't find Tony G or sonarbp.

Kobra! All good....ill b at the del mar one helping as well....come by
if u get a chance.....


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

55 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:04 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Good to see you and the misses. Keep up the good work with Friends of Rollo. I hooked up with VCGurlz and his Sun-Face protectors, bought one. I visited Reebs and purchased some baits, but the young man said Chomps was not in yet.

That brings me too a group called Project Healing Waters. I introduced myself to some Nam Vets and they in turn introduced me to Ms. Carole Katz, Southwest Regional Coordinator. I told her of our interest in float tubing some Vets. She walked me over to the Fresno Chapter, Fred Ramirez and Phil Davis, himself a VN Vet. Fred has a tubing group and said we should contact him and he would be glad to help us out with info and contacts. He seemed to have it together and excited to help out.

I also meet Vance of LineCutterz. (LineCutterz.com) He has a tool that cuts braid clean, you can wear on your finger or wrap on your rod. I asked if he was interested in FTFF as an advertiser. He was in....Jeff you should hit this guy up, it's a new product on the market and he sounds eager.

Had a great time with the misses and enjoying my favorite hobby.........GT

Gt im down to help with project healing...im gonna talk to one of my partners this weekend....director of friends of rollo...he might have some suggestions....ill see him this saturday...helping him out in san Clements clam chowder cook off at doheny beach...ill keep u posted...think we have something here...also ill ask him about u helping out....thanks gt for u to bring this up again...


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

56 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 pm

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

avatar
Fishermen of the Year 2014
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:GT great to meet u and your wife!!!!! Thanks for stopping by....

Big Chris good to see u bro.....good talk...and lets do that salt run when u guys r ready...

Chomps...hit Reebs but didn't see u.....

It was cool to chop it up with VC Gurlz!!!

See u guys at the Del Mar one!!!!!
It was good seeing you to bro and it was nice meeting your wife, yes indeed good talk bro. Diana is looking to do a saltwater tube session, lets put a tube sess together and take them out. Ill get with them and see if they have gear for that first aight.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

57 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:GT great to meet u and your wife!!!!! Thanks for stopping by....

Big Chris good to see u bro.....good talk...and lets do that salt run when u guys r ready...

Chomps...hit Reebs but didn't see u.....

It was cool to chop it up with VC Gurlz!!!

See u guys at the Del Mar one!!!!!
It was good seeing you to bro and it was nice meeting your wife, yes indeed good  talk bro. Diana is looking to do a saltwater tube session, lets put a tube sess together and take them out. Ill get with them and see if they have gear for that first aight.

Thanks bro and yeah lets rock n roll...keep me posted...put them on flukes and BAM hahah...


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

58 Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 pm

kobra


Junior
Junior
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was great meeting Chomps at the Reebs booth. Couldn't find Tony G or sonarbp.

Kobra! All good....ill b at the del mar one helping as well....come by
if u get a chance.....


Will do.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum