The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Hotspots fins

Hotspots fins

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hotspots fins on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:03 pm

SUGABEAR

Newby
Newby
Well long story short I got some HS fins in size (m) and I'm having an issue finding surf shoes/booties that will fit properly into the fins and they bunch up when I try to wear them. My foot fits perfectly with just the wader stocking but when I wear a any kind of footwear they tend to be too wide for the fin. I'm sure I can just wear my waders with my fins but I don't want the strap to wear out my waders stocking. Should I sale my fins and buy some bigger ones or just wear them without surf shoes/booties?

2 Re: Hotspots fins on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:33 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
I say just wear them with out booties, just my 2 cents I don't use booties and I have never had an issue. But if you have booties you can walk around with out any worries either way you should be fine. So basically I don't know bro sorry I am no help. Suspect

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

3 Re: Hotspots fins on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Simple, no booties or buy larger size fins

4 Re: Hotspots fins on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:09 pm

SUGABEAR

Newby
Newby
Guess you guys are right, I'm going to check out turners tomorrow and see if they have any HS fins for sale. Hopefully I can find something cheaper on CL before I go out tomorrow.

5 Re: Hotspots fins on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Save your money and just hit up a dive shop. Better fins for half the cost

6 Re: Hotspots fins on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:19 pm

SUGABEAR

Newby
Newby
True but I'm going to sale the HS fins I have now and use that towards my new fins. Trust me I don't want to spend too much on fins more likely I'll buy some off of CL. I already found some but I'm going to start calling them tomorrow morning.

7 Re: Hotspots fins on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:55 am

SirMixALot

Bobber
Bobber
What dive fins do you recommend miller?

8 Re: Hotspots fins on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:23 am

jeffcpr

Admin
DAM!! just looked onm Craigslist and found all kinds of fin's some pretty good deals out there.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum