The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What do you think Saltwater VS Freshwater should we?
by jeffcpr Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 pm

by jeffcpr Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:39 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:41 am

» Early present
by Hunt Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

» Santa Ana River Lakes
by GT Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:55 am

» Edge Open Heel Flex Scuba Fin
by jeffcpr Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 am

» Wader and Boot Dryer
by SP Dan Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:45 pm

» Frogg Toggs Hellbender Stockingfoot Breathable Guide Pant
by jeffcpr Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm

» Hello from Vhanaya
by Hunt Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 am

» Waterproof Reels - Penn Spinfisher and KastKing Sharky II
by singletrack Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:02 pm

» Fish finder recommendations
by Jerdon Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:29 am

» Trolling motors
by Ornery Bob Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Off Topic Discussions » Callling all Northern California float tubers

Callling all Northern California float tubers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

billadk

Newby
Newby
Hi Guy's yes it's still going to happen. I getting stuff and place put together. I have so cool stuff from Cast mate and other stuff for prizes. Any idea's for a spot please let me know. Thanks Bill

kin

Junior
Junior
Shadow cliffs opened up the back arroyo del valle area again. But as for a free body of water, a slough around the delta is the best bet.

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
Del Valle is a nice place.   I don't mind paying a few bucks for a fun day of fishing.   I was also looking at the San Leandro Marina,  I've never fished there but I have heard it is a good place for salt fishing.   Have any of you guys tried Lake Chabot in Castro Valley?

kin

Junior
Junior
chabot is a good lake too, but only really fished it for trout so I can't say much about the bass fishing. Too bad los vaqueros doesn't allow tubes...

billadk

Newby
Newby
Yea los vaqueros. someone there just caught a 13.6 or 8 oz trout.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Sorry guy's just got the computer back going. The hard drive crashed the day before our online chat room back on the 2nd of Jan. I would like to get some feed back on Shadow Cliffs. I was thinking of having our first Nor Cal gathering there? On Feb 7th or the 14th?

billadk

Newby
Newby
Any ideas guy's for a date and how about shadow cliffs

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
I could do the 7th. As for Shadow Cliffs, I've never fished there but wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Ok 10-4 thanks Dex

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
Hi Bill, I just wanted to touch bases with you to confirm this is still happening next weekend?
Still on the 7th @ Shadow Cliffs? Let me know man, I'm ready to slay some fish and I don't really care where we go to get some.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Ok Dex, thanks for the reply. no one else has confirmed. I will let you know. Thanks

billadk

Newby
Newby
Hi Guy's I only have one guy that's confirmed for the gathering? Is there anyone eles here in norcal that would like to do a gathering? Please let me know? Thanks Bill

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
I'll still be willing to meet up if it is just the 2 of us Bill. Rain is in the forcast too, but I don't mind getting a little wet out there for a few hours.

billadk

Newby
Newby
I understand. Let's see if anyone else checks in. If not maybe so. I was just trying to get more guy's out for the first one. I also wanted to do it up right with prizes and stuff.

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
Oh ok... That sounds great. Hopefully we can get a few more to reply soon.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Yea. I just wanted to some more. Would you be to upset if we pushed it off a few weeks to try to get some more guy's

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
That's fine with me. I work every 3rd weekend so it will all depend on my schedual. Just let me know in advance when you are thinking.

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
If you decide to cancel @ Shadow Cliffs this weekend, I think I will hit up Del Valle. I haven't been there with my tube yet.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Ok that would be great you can let me know how that goes and we can then set the place ether del valle or shadow cilff's

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
OK Bill that sounds great. Hopefully we can find more tubers in our area to join us. Keep me posted when you wish to make new plans.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Ok I will. Thanks for the support. What time you going to del valle?

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
Anyone in NorCal hitting the water this weekend? If so, when and where? I want to, just undecided where.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Hi Guy's up here in Nor Cal. How does the 28th of March Sound for our first gathering? Please let me know.

Dex

Bobber
Bobber
I'm working that weekend. I just got back from Del Valle. Trout are hitting pretty good. There was 4 of us tubers out there this morning. In a few weeks, bass will be the target.

billadk

Newby
Newby
Thanks awesome Dex. Good job. Ok. Well let me know your schedule we will work something out. Bill

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum