Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » cumberland ?s

cumberland ?s

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cumberland ?s on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:28 pm

kobra

Junior
Junior
Ok, so all of you Cumberlonians, or whatever Cumberland owners are called Wink , can you please tell me how a Cumberland differs from the Togiak. I currently sport a fat cat and was considering a Cumberland. Thanks.

2 Re: cumberland ?s on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Jerdon

Let me start off by saying I think the FatCat is a better looking tube than the Cumberland. I chose the Cumberland first of all for weight capacity,  second  for the price,  and third for storage. The Cumberland is just a little bigger than the Togiak, and I saw a lot of guys in 220 pound or bigger preferred the Cumberland. I weigh 200 pounds even, down from 225, and that weight is a significant factor in the water. I think if I weighed 185 or less the Togiak would be fine.
I hope this helps.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

3 Re: cumberland ?s on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 am

kin

Junior
Junior
Togiak doesn't have solid seating I believe. Togiak also has a smaller (pain in the *** to inflate) valve than the cumberland. Togiak is lighter and more packable than a. Cumberland. There are complaints of the togiak back rest digging into your back after a while due to the way the straps are mounted. In the end, a cumberland is basically an upgrade to the togiak. However, the togiak still has it's place. I've been looking to purchase a togiak for a while, but just never could pull the trigger because my caddis pro has been holding up so well so why replace something that isn't broken...yet lol

4 Re: cumberland ?s on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:39 pm

kobra

Junior
Junior
thanks for the replies guys

5 Re: cumberland ?s on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:54 am

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
I went with cumberland cause of the weight cap. It's been the best decision for me. Im pushing 250lbs holds up like a champ!!! Highly recommend.

6 Re: cumberland ?s on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm

fisheromen

Junior
Junior
Sounds like Cumberlonians should be eating more veggies, myself included! Wink

7 Re: cumberland ?s on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 pm

kobra

Junior
Junior
LOL!!! Thanks guys.

8 Re: cumberland ?s on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:10 am

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I went with cumberland cause of the weight cap. It's been the best decision for me. Im pushing 250lbs holds up like a champ!!! Highly recommend.

"pushing" or over that weight class? Red Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum