Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » Fish Finder Battery

Fish Finder Battery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fish Finder Battery on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:29 am

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
OK Guys.........how much should I spend on a Battery for a Lowerance Mark 4. I found a Mark 4 at Sports Chalet for $109. Can't beat the price.....GT

2 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:09 am

should not have to spend much at all on a battery , can get a nice 12v RC car battery and charger off amazon for under $20 and that will be small and compact for you and last you all day if not 2 without having to charge it and the best thing it packs light on the tube Thumbs Up

3 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:34 am

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
I new someone has it............thanks Misfitdog. GT

4 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:50 am

jeffcpr

Admin
Hey GT I may have a battery if you want it you will just need a simple wall charger. The batter is a little big but it is your if you want it.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

5 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:40 pm

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
Geee Jeff, I just went and bought a duracell 12v 7ah battery, but I really appreciate the offer. I picked up a Lowerance Elite-4X ff for 109. The money I saved allowed me to purchase a battery and cord to charge off my truck while I'm fishing the Sierras in 10 days......

I guess now I just have to rig up a mounting system..........GT

6 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Renegade

Bobber
Bobber
I use a small security system 12 volt. It is about 4" x3" x4". I get several days on my Humminbird 300TX, unless I use the back light.

7 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:57 pm

CPT Kirk

Junior
Junior
First of all great price on your fish finder. I have a Sigmas Tek 12 v fior my Lowrance 5 HDI that I use on my kayak. i bought the kayak, fish finder, battery and other accessories as a package deal. I already had a charger and it works great. I think the battery alone cost about $30 I'm sure you can do better shopping around for a battery. My battery has never run out on me I think it is good for about 6 hours.
Good luck.

http://bassinthehood.com

8 Re: Fish Finder Battery on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:30 am

GT

Old Timer
Old Timer
The Duracell measures about the same Renegade.........

Thanks CPT. Kirk........hopefully I will have a lot of enjoyment out of my new toy......GT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum