The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Funky waders
by SP Dan Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Music is your special friend
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

» January's Tournament Changes!!
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Newport Harbor
by SP Dan Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

» Perris Lake
by GT Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am

» Some stuff I got in trade
by Master Baiter Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 am

» Some pretty Awesome Decorative pieces
by Master Baiter Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

» Welcome to Wader Skins
by Jerdon Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

» What do you think Saltwater VS Freshwater should we?
by Misfitdog Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:19 pm

» Happy Birthday Marine Corps
by SP Dan Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 am

» How Much Does Your Fully Loaded FT Weigh?
by SP Dan Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Share Your Photos & Videos » Todays Take

Todays Take

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Todays Take on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 pm

zdiaz925


Newby
Newby


Date:8/25/14
City/Lake:Livermore/Shadow Cliffs Lake
Fishing Conditions:Slow
Weather:Sunny w/Heavy Wind
Fish/Lure:Largemouth Bass/Neon Green & White Buzzbait
Weight:4 Lbs 9 oz
Length:20 in.
Fish Caught:#1

2 Re: Todays Take on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Ifishtoolittle

avatar
Junior
Junior
Nice bass! Anyone else tube that lake? We don't have too many lakes here that you can tube in and what's more is that you usually need to pay 10-17 bucks to tube and park in the lake area. lol That's why I tube the salt instead since it's so much cheaper.

3 Re: Todays Take on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 am

wiseguy

avatar
Senior
Senior
nice one Diaz!

4 Re: Todays Take on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
Nice size....and all it takes is one for that skunkbuster....good job!!!

Tony g


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5 Re: Todays Take on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 am

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
Great catch and thanks for the report.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

6 Re: Todays Take on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:24 pm

zdiaz925


Newby
Newby
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice bass!  Anyone else tube that lake?  We don't have too many lakes here that you can tube in and what's more is that you usually need to pay 10-17 bucks to tube and park in the lake area.  lol That's why I tube the salt instead since it's so much cheaper.  

You are correct it is expensive $6 parking, $5 daily fishing(thats on top of your regular fishing license,$3 tube Launch. Mad Well Im very lucky to live very close to many fishing resources so my girlfriend bought me an east bay regional parks annual anglers pass for $300 which covers access to the Park District's 65 Regional Parks, 1,200 miles of trails, and 40 miles of shoreline that make up more than 113,000+ acres throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. I've never been salt water tubing but I know its close to me anyone live in the San Fransisco Bay Area???

7 Re: Todays Take on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:57 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
What a Gal you got there bro don't let her go ok.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

8 Re: Todays Take on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:41 pm

kin


Junior
Junior
I used to live there. Shadow cliffs is nice, the back pond is the best for bass, huge ones cruising between the pond and arroyo del valle. I never floated the salt up there, almost suicidal with the current. It's less risky to float the sloughs of the delta instead. I found myself floating Sonoma a lot more and it's a lot less water lice than clear lake. Berryessa is nice too, but the pleasure craft folks made it a nightmare the one time I did float there. Keep up the reports! Good to hear about my old stomping grounds!

9 Re: Todays Take on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 am

zdiaz925


Newby
Newby
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I used to live there. Shadow cliffs is nice, the back pond is the best for bass, huge ones cruising between the pond and arroyo del valle. I never floated the salt up there, almost suicidal with the current. It's less risky to float the sloughs of the delta instead. I found myself floating Sonoma a lot more and it's a lot less water lice than clear lake. Berryessa is nice too, but the pleasure craft folks made it a nightmare the one time I did float there. Keep up the reports! Good to hear about my old stomping grounds!

WHAT THE HELL ARE WATER LICE scratch

10 Re: Todays Take on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:32 am

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
Water Lice
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

11 Re: Todays Take on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:32 am

kin


Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Water Lice
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum