» Thank you Ornery Bob
by Jerdon Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 pm

» All Small's at the LAB!
by Hollywood1 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:05 pm

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Island Grissom
by Ornery Bob Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

» Leg and foot cramps..not fun
by jeffcpr Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

» Wader Skins a new idea what do you think?
by rjb_Skins Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 pm

» Laughlin info and tips?
by jeffcpr Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 am

» Newbie from So Cal! Hello
by SP Dan Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 pm

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Queensway Bay
by Ornery Bob Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:24 am

» Catch of the Month July 2017
by kobra Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 pm

» Ohio not well repped I see?
by Ornery Bob Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:16 am

» Wetgear Ripfins
by Misfitdog Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Introduction to other members » Hello from SD

Hello from SD

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 pm

OwenMeALunker

Newby
Newby
Hey guys! My name is Owen and im gonna be purchasing a tube in the next day or two and finally stop giving the county all my monies for these rental boats. I just got out of the Navy after 8 years and didn't leave San Diego yet. Originally from Florida/Georgia line but enjoy the lakes out here all the same. Look forward to stealing yall's wisdom and ideas! Lol

2 Re: Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:41 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Welcome Owen to the dark side you are in the right place, thanks for your 8 years of service to our country. Just so you know we do get a 15% discount from Cover Bonanza.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

3 Re: Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 pm

sdbaybassn

Bobber
Bobber
welcome I'm From SD too. and new to this also.

4 Re: Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:48 pm

OwenMeALunker

Newby
Newby
Why thank you Sir, I had a nice guy by the name of Gatorfan refer me to them for the Cumberland tube which I'm still considering. I've yet to tell him I'm a bulldog fan so hopefully he doesn't unfriend me lol. What would be the discount code for us when checking out on the site? Thanks again Jeff!

5 Re: Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:21 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why thank you Sir, I had a nice guy by the name of Gatorfan refer me to them for the Cumberland tube which I'm still considering. I've yet to tell him I'm a bulldog fan so hopefully he doesn't unfriend me lol. What would be the discount code for us when checking out on the site? Thanks again Jeff!

PM sent

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

6 Re: Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Jerdon

Welcome to the boards Owen and thank you for your service. My son did 4 and out in the Navy, just got home last month from Norfolk.
This is a great place to pick up and share information.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

7 Re: Hello from SD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

OwenMeALunker

Newby
Newby
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to the boards Owen and thank you for your service. My son did 4 and out in the Navy, just got home last month from Norfolk.
This is a great place to pick up and share information.

Thanks Jerdon, Im glad he is back home with you. I look forward to learning a lot from y'all!

8 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 am

Fishingdachronarch201E7

Welcome Owen!!!....lots of great peeps here and lots of knowledge....my sis husband is the Navy himself and was just promoted to senior chief petty officer.... Thumbs Up 

9 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:53 am

Welcome and thank you as well.

10 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:31 am

Gatorfan

Bobber
Bobber
Welcome Owen, I thought you would find this site informative.

BTW, I did a quick 22 years in the club also. I retired in July of '09 as a BMC. We'll be alright but we definitely won't be tubing together on November 1st! lol

11 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 am

Pdawg

Bobber
Bobber
we need to do a black ops for spotties.. i need to pick your brains about the southland. Moving outside Gville soon.

12 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
Welcome aboard...

13 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:33 am

Gatorfan

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:we need to do a black ops for spotties.. i need to pick your brains about the southland. Moving outside Gville soon.

Here's a piece of advice.  Sell the tube if you are moving to the F L A.  Gators tend to move from lake to lake and would probably appreciate a tasty snack sitting there kicking around Smile I've had them come out of the water after me during mating season and had them chase me in canoes and boats.  But then again, this guy seems to have them figured out, maybe you can also.

14 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 am

Pdawg

Bobber
Bobber
tubing down the santa fe is more than a party? haaaaa

15 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:48 am

JOER210

Bobber
Bobber
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service

16 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 pm

dexter419

Newby
Newby
Welcome to the board.
I am from Middleburg FL just south of Jacksonville and now live in San Diego. Let me know when you are all geared up. Sucks you love the Dawgs, but we can leave that one behind us for now... At least you are not a FSU fan Suspect 

17 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm

OwenMeALunker

Newby
Newby
I REALLY appreciate the more than warm welcome guys! And I appreciate your thanks for the service, I plan on wrapping up school in the next two years an going back in as a Mustang. Pdawg, Im with Gatorfan on this one, if the Gators don't get ya, it will be the snapping turtles or water moccasins! I see there is a strong following of Hator fans here Rambo but i'll tough it out I guess lol. Tight lines and wet fins!

18 Re: Hello from SD on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:50 pm

tubefish

Bobber
Bobber
Welcome, welcome. thanks for Serving. always appreciated. Plenty of guys in SD that will meet up and have a fish sesh

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

19 Re: Hello from SD on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

Fishermen of the Year 2014
Welcome to the board and thank you as well. You will find great tips here on the forum about float tubing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

20 Re: Hello from SD on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:50 am

dexter419

Newby
Newby
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I REALLY appreciate the more than warm welcome guys! And I appreciate your thanks for the service, I plan on wrapping up school in the next two years an going back in as a Mustang.  Pdawg, Im with Gatorfan on this one, if the Gators don't get ya, it will be the snapping turtles or water moccasins!  I see there is a strong following of Hator fans here Rambo but i'll tough it out I guess lol.  Tight lines and wet fins!

PDawg.. Google "Stumpy" it is what we used to call noodlers who found an alligator snapper in the hole instead of a catfish.. Also those cotton mouth (Water Moccasin) are nasty and if you ever get near a breeding ball... Dead! Oh, and enjoy the lovebugs. Those and the palm meadow bugs I do not miss. Red Smile 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum