The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » Caca / Pee-Pee what your container?

Caca / Pee-Pee what your container?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:02 am

Pdawg

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Bathroom time in tube.. Whats your strategy?

I got a zipper on my wader and use a Gatorade bottle for urine. In areas that are crowded or heavy boat traffic I use a trash bag draped over lap. Never layed a loaf in my tube. I carry TP just in case though. It has ended some trips prematurely.

Remember empty your waste in appropriate disposal locations. Unless its asap and if so get er done.

2 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:12 am

.:LOLLY:.

avatar
Senior
Senior
I read the thread title and your name popped into my head LOL.

Try the search feature

3 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:55 am

dexter419

avatar
Newby
Newby
Here you go:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:15 am

JOER210

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Man this Forum has info on everything

5 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 am

jmericle

avatar
Junior
Junior
It is real simple. Duce before you hit the tube. Skip the morning coffee until after you tube so you don't get the urge. I have no clue how it would even be possible to duce while sitting on the tube. This is a joke right?

6 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:07 am

Pdawg

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Dootie pre fishing is always a good idea..
No coffee before session? No way..
Poop from a tube? I think it can be done. I'm gonna try tonight. Not gonna post my brownies. Don't worry.

7 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:10 am

Pdawg

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
that thing is a sex toy. bra no way. na nah na no...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Jerdon

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I read the thread title and your name popped into my head LOL.

Try the search feature

Yep, I thought the same thing.

Strategy for me, coffee, breakie, drop a duce  before I hit the water. Pee strategy, it's summertime and i'm trunking it, so peee away.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

9 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:24 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I read the thread title and your name popped into my head LOL.

Try the search feature

Yep, I thought the same thing.

Strategy for me, coffee, breakie, drop a duce  before I hit the water. Pee strategy, it's summertime and i'm trunking it, so peee away.

Remember guys at Perris lake with Jerdon keep a buffer zone, if you see a smile on his face.

The condom cath is a great idea for the Pee, Pdwag please no pictures and if you are successful no real detail please. Other then that nice talk guys "more than I needed to know for everyone"  Suspect 


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

10 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 am

fatboy531

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Dootie pre fishing is always a good idea..
No coffee before session?    No way..
Poop from a tube? I think it can be done. I'm gonna try tonight. Not gonna post my brownies. Don't worry.



LMFAO!!!!! all you can do is hope for the best.

11 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 am

Pdawg

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
yeah don't do it.. tube really stinks.

12 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 am

dangly


Newby
Newby
my solution- I always get the biggest waders that I can get ( i'm 6'3" 275 so that's REALLY big waders), then when the tinkle urge strikes in the tube you take the shoulder clips off and clip the back straps in front of your neck so the back of the waders don't slide down, then with big enough waders you can pull the front down and let fly.

13 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Ifishtoolittle

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:my solution- I always get the biggest waders that I can get ( i'm 6'3" 275 so that's REALLY big waders), then when the tinkle urge strikes in the tube you take the shoulder clips off and clip the back straps in front of your neck so the back of the waders don't slide down, then with big enough waders you can pull the front down and let fly.

x2. I ordered a pair of waders that I thought would fit me perfectly, but it's on the larger side. Evidently, it works out in my favor as I have more wiggle room to do the deed while floating about. It's still not easy though lol!

14 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:20 am

Master Baiter

avatar
Junior
Junior
Disrespect the bathroom before u hit the lake lol
As for peeing.
That cath idea was pretty good

15 Re: Caca / Pee-Pee what your container? on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 pm

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

avatar
Fishermen of the Year 2014
lmfao!!! that there is to much info but then again there is no such thing as to much

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum