The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Funky waders
by SP Dan Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Music is your special friend
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

» January's Tournament Changes!!
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Newport Harbor
by SP Dan Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

» Perris Lake
by GT Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am

» Some stuff I got in trade
by Master Baiter Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 am

» Some pretty Awesome Decorative pieces
by Master Baiter Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

» Welcome to Wader Skins
by Jerdon Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

» What do you think Saltwater VS Freshwater should we?
by Misfitdog Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:19 pm

» Happy Birthday Marine Corps
by SP Dan Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 am

» How Much Does Your Fully Loaded FT Weigh?
by SP Dan Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » FTFF Catch and Photo of the Month » Catch of the month for May

Catch of the month for May

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:11 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sounds good Fishingdachronarch201E I'm new to the Tube but im digging it

oh for sure i hear that....and for sure, will set something up so we all have time  Thumbs Up 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:18 am

SoCalFishKilla

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:WOOOOHOOOO!!!!  bounce bounce Thumbs Up Thank you very much Jeff!!!! hard work and keeping at it paid off!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Thats you B!! Good work Kidd!!

28 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:WOOOOHOOOO!!!!  bounce bounce Thumbs Up Thank you very much Jeff!!!! hard work and keeping at it paid off!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Thats you B!! Good work Kidd!!

big SCFKILLA...yeah bro, all me right there...and thanks bro...yo, this saturday i might head out ill keep you posted, did you hit newport this past week or nah....


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:32 am

SoCalFishKilla

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:WOOOOHOOOO!!!!  bounce bounce Thumbs Up Thank you very much Jeff!!!! hard work and keeping at it paid off!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Thats you B!! Good work Kidd!!

big SCFKILLA...yeah bro, all me right there...and thanks bro...yo, this saturday i might head out ill keep you posted, did you hit newport this past week or nah....

for sure.. hit me up.. and no... wound up sticking to the bottle this weekend  drunken  .. haha.. never made it out.. but imma hit the lab today.

30 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:42 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:WOOOOHOOOO!!!!  bounce bounce Thumbs Up Thank you very much Jeff!!!! hard work and keeping at it paid off!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Thats you B!! Good work Kidd!!

big SCFKILLA...yeah bro, all me right there...and thanks bro...yo, this saturday i might head out ill keep you posted, did you hit newport this past week or nah....

for sure.. hit me up.. and no... wound up sticking to the bottle this weekend    drunken  .. haha.. never made it out.. but imma hit the lab today.

i know how it goes ive done the same..and nice, good luck out there today bro...fierro!  Thumbs Up 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 am

SoCalFishKilla

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:WOOOOHOOOO!!!!  bounce bounce Thumbs Up Thank you very much Jeff!!!! hard work and keeping at it paid off!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Thats you B!! Good work Kidd!!

big SCFKILLA...yeah bro, all me right there...and thanks bro...yo, this saturday i might head out ill keep you posted, did you hit newport this past week or nah....

for sure.. hit me up.. and no... wound up sticking to the bottle this weekend    drunken  .. haha.. never made it out.. but imma hit the lab today.

i know how it goes ive done the same..and nice, good luck out there today  bro...fierro!  Thumbs Up 

thanks kidd!!  salute 

32 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 pm

tubefish

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Congratz!!

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

33 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Congratz!!

Thanks bro!  Thumbs Up 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34 Re: Catch of the month for May on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Mikeotunakiller

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Dang Tony that's a sexy spottie. Great job

35 Re: Catch of the month for May on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dang Tony that's a sexy spottie.  Great job

Thanks bro!!!  Thumbs Up 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:30 am

Chomps

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Good job bro

37 Re: Catch of the month for May on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:59 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Good job bro

Big CHOMPS!!!! thx bro!  salute 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum