Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Off Topic Discussions » My 22 month daughter...

My 22 month daughter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

jmericle

Junior
Junior
So my baby girl is obsessed with fish, just like daddy! She goes to my shirt drawer ever weekend and pulls out a fishing t-shirt for me to wear all on her own. I have many other shirts besides fishing shirts, but she always says "da da wear fish"

She has learned to say "yellowfin tuna", and now we are on to the bass. She loves saying "calico bass." It brings a smile to my face every time.

My son loves fishing stuff and he is age 5, but not like my daughter.

2 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 2:51 pm

kin

Junior
Junior
eagerly awaiting my son to join the ranks...due date is in two weeks, but he can show up earlier anytime...good going on getting them started young!

3 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 pm

jmericle

Junior
Junior
kin wrote:eagerly awaiting my son to join the ranks...due date is in two weeks, but he can show up earlier anytime...good going on getting them started young!

Congrats daddy. Be ready for the 2am call saying "its time to go" ha ha ha. My daughter was born at 2:17am. I was up for a sold 28 hours before I could sleep for 2 hours. Good times.

4 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 3:53 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
That is great buddy start her out right, I have three kids 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys can fish but my daughter is the one that likes to fish crazy but very cool.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

5 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 5:00 pm

kin

Junior
Junior
jmericle wrote:
kin wrote:eagerly awaiting my son to join the ranks...due date is in two weeks, but he can show up earlier anytime...good going on getting them started young!

Congrats daddy.  Be ready for the 2am call saying "its time to go"  ha ha ha.   My daughter was born at 2:17am.  I was up for a sold 28 hours before I could sleep for 2 hours.  Good times.

I want it to be done with already, all this waiting is killing me. Preferably during the day and a quick delivery. But as we all know, it hardly ever happens the way we want.

6 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Jerdon

jmericle wrote:So my baby girl is obsessed with fish, just like daddy!  She goes to my shirt drawer ever weekend and pulls out a fishing t-shirt for me to wear all on her own. I have many other shirts besides fishing shirts, but she always says "da da wear fish"  

She has learned to say "yellowfin tuna", and now we are on to the bass.  She loves saying "calico bass."  It brings a smile to my face every time.  

My son loves fishing stuff and he is age 5, but not like my daughter.  

hahaha too much fun, congratz on that.
My 4 year old grandson would rather chase bugs or splash in the water still. Maybe I should request more time with him.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

7 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 8:02 pm

dlobo

Bobber
Bobber
Awesome! Right there with you.

8 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm

david886720

Junior
Junior
very cool  Cool  My 21 month year old son likes it when I look at fish reports online. Hopefully he'll stay that way

9 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

Fishermen of the Year 2014
that is cool jmericle, I know what you mean

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

10 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Wed May 28, 2014 4:19 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

Fishermen of the Year 2014
here is one more Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

11 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Wed May 28, 2014 7:00 am

jmericle

Junior
Junior
FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:that is cool jmericle, I know what you mean

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

12 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Wed May 28, 2014 7:02 am

jmericle

Junior
Junior
david886720 wrote:very cool  Cool   My 21 month year old son likes it when I look at fish reports online.  Hopefully he'll stay that way

Nice. My daughter always asks to see "big fish" on my phone. I always CPR the fish, so she always knows where to see my fish...on my phone! Ha ha ha.

13 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Wed May 28, 2014 7:10 pm

dlobo

Bobber
Bobber
What a great post. Nothing beats family and fishing.

14 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Wed May 28, 2014 11:34 pm

bballnono

Bobber
Bobber
Watch out for those kids though. Our dad didnt know what he was getting into when he started us on fishing. Now he has to do a lot of driving to get us to the fishing spots! But he doesnt mind that much because we bring home dinner most of the time.

15 Re: My 22 month daughter... on Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

jmericle

Junior
Junior
dlobo wrote:What a great post. Nothing beats family and fishing.

Thanks buddy. My new fish species for my daughter is spotted bay bass. Every time I tell her "spotted bay bass" she cracks up. I laugh every time. Good times and memories for sure.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum