Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » A Force Fin size question

A Force Fin size question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
So it's time to sell my Force Fins and get the correct one that fits the Wader Boots. I currently have the Original FF. My question is. I wear a size 8 in shoes and if I get the wader boots from BPS, what's the actual size shall I get on the FF?

2 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 2:16 pm

.:LOLLY:.

Senior
Senior
It would depend on the shoes and how much "side bite" they have. Meaning how much extra rubber on the side of the shoe that make it wider. If it's the one with the zipper ankle I'm thinking you might need an extra large.

3 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
That's what I was thinking too. Are there any stores locally that sells them that I can actually try them on that you know of?

4 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 3:41 pm

SirMixALot

Bobber
Bobber
If you're selling them once you get the new ones lmk. I'm looking at buying some that fit over wader booties(no boots). I wear size 12 shoes.

5 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
Sirmixalot: don't think mine are going to fit you. They're size Medium.

6 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm

SirMixALot

Bobber
Bobber
boooooo!!!!
 Evil or Very Mad 

7 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 08, 2014 4:54 pm

I wear a size 8.5 and with a wading bootie on , there was no chance getting a pair of medium FF on .. my first pair i bought for $40 , where quickly auctioned off on bay for $95 , I have another pair  i maybe looking to sell that are the ones made for wading boots ..

like these  

8 Re: A Force Fin size question on Fri May 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
Misfitdog: Those are the ones i'm looking to get. What size are they?

9 Re: A Force Fin size question on Sat May 10, 2014 2:48 pm

.:LOLLY:.

Senior
Senior
I believe those are one size fits all since they are adjustable

10 Re: A Force Fin size question on Sat May 10, 2014 6:18 pm

kobra

Junior
Junior
.:LOLLY:. wrote:I believe those are one size fits all since they are adjustable

Right you are LOLLY. They are adjustable, have bunjee heel straps, and the plastic spacer that goes on top of the foot can be removed also if more room is needed. LOLLY is also correct about the outer edges of the soles of booties or tennis shoes. I had to do a little shaving for a good fit.

11 Re: A Force Fin size question on Sun May 11, 2014 12:04 am

the are indeed one size fits all ... man looking back at some of my post the last few days and my grammar is terrible , guess that is what happens when you take a shot to the head .. man trying to float tube the other day with a concussion sucks .. the bright lights kill !!

But , yes I maybe willing to part with those adjustable fins I have Wink

WES

12 Re: A Force Fin size question on Sun May 11, 2014 12:15 am

chipmcd

Bobber
Bobber
Yellowrock wrote:Misfitdog: Those are the ones i'm looking to get. What size are they?

Yeah Yellowrock, I just got those (just made my own leashes for them.)  Will fit boot, booties or bare feet.

13 Re: A Force Fin size question on Sun May 11, 2014 11:47 am

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
What's are u asking for them Wes?

14 Re: A Force Fin size question on Sun May 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Jerdon

What kind of shot to the head Wes???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

15 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 8:34 am

Jerdon wrote:What kind of shot to the head Wes???

Was at Walmart to visit my mother and take her out for lunch (she is a manager there) and some idiot tried to steal her purse off her arm ... me being me and having little man syndrome I could not stand around and let that happen .. I grabbed the guy and swung him around onto the ground  , as I did I took a Forearm to the nose/head  and another glancing blow to the head .. ambulance came to attend to me .. said it appears I have a mild concussion and broke my damn nose again  Evil or Very Mad  , I got driven  to the ER just to get checked for walmart's  insurance polices and it was confirmed slight concussion  ... Feeling a lot better today no headaches or being dizzy .. bright lights are better as well  ..  the idiot was arrested and my mom is safe and sound  Thumbs Up 

Yellowrock wrote:What's are u asking for them Wes?

I know I can get $140 for them easily as they are in great condition  .. Would do $95 for a board member

WES

16 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 8:42 am

Jerdon

Misfitdog wrote:

Was at Walmart to visit my mother and take her out for lunch (she is a manager there) and some idiot tried to steal her purse off her arm ... me being me and having little man syndrome I could not stand around and let that happen .. I grabbed the guy and swung him around onto the ground  , as I did I took a Forearm to the nose/head  and another glancing blow to the head .. ambulance came to attend to me .. said it appears I have a mild concussion and broke my damn nose again  Evil or Very Mad  , I got driven  to the ER just to get checked for walmart's  insurance polices and it was confirmed slight concussion  ... Feeling a lot better today no headaches or being dizzy .. bright lights are better as well  ..  the idiot was arrested and my mom is safe and sound  Thumbs Up 

I know I can get $140 for them easily as they are in great condition  .. Would do $95 for a board member

WES

Wes,
Glad you feeling better and good job on the catch! Should have got a pic maybe win another catch of the month.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

17 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 9:16 am

Fishingdachronarch201E7

Was at Walmart to visit my mother and take her out for lunch (she is a manager there) and some idiot tried to steal her purse off her arm ... me being me and having little man syndrome I could not stand around and let that happen .. I grabbed the guy and swung him around onto the ground , as I did I took a Forearm to the nose/head and another glancing blow to the head .. ambulance came to attend to me .. said it appears I have a mild concussion and broke my damn nose again Evil or Very Mad , I got driven to the ER just to get checked for walmart's insurance polices and it was confirmed slight concussion ... Feeling a lot better today no headaches or being dizzy .. bright lights are better as well .. the idiot was arrested and my mom is safe and sound Thumbs Up

Damn Wes this sucks, good to hear you and your mother are doing better.....and great news that moron was arrested!!!!

18 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 9:21 am

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
Good job on standing up for mom and defending her! I would have done that same thing!

Great price on the fins too.

19 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 1:39 pm

wiseguy wrote:Good job on standing up for mom and defending her! I would have done that same thing!

Great price on the fins too.

I hope anyone would do it for there own family or heck just doing the right thing if you see something going on that is Wrong !!

Yup was a good price on the fins , sold my extra pair off now  Thumbs Up  no reason to sit on 2 of the exact same pairs of fins lol

20 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 1:47 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Dam Wes right place at the right time. Well done and so glad all is ok with you are your Mom. I don't recommend what you did but who in the hell would not have done something. Way to go bro.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

21 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 pm

kin

Junior
Junior
Good going! Looks like fish aren't the only thing that are getting more active these days. Hope you feel better and your mom isn't rattled from it. My wife always criticizes me for wanting to help people in distress...all I need to say is when my time comes, it would be great to have a good Samaritan to lend me a hand the same way I've always lent mine out.
On a lighter note, there was a comedy routine I recall. Don't remember who the comedian was, but he was pointing out the differences between men and women. He was talking about how men are actually the more peaceful sex, they're more likely to let things slide unless it's one of three things: Their money, their food or their mothers...funny, but so true. cheers 

22 Re: A Force Fin size question on Mon May 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
I applaud u for doing what u did for mom. How can a son not right? Glad all ended well.
On a side note. I'll take the fins. I'll pm u and meet up with ya.

23 Re: A Force Fin size question on Wed May 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
Misfitdog wrote:

WES

Hey Wes,
did you get my pm's?

24 Re: A Force Fin size question on Thu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

fisheromen

Junior
Junior
SirMixALot wrote:If you're selling them once you get the new ones lmk. I'm looking at buying some that fit over wader booties(no boots). I wear size 12 shoes.

My situation exactly. My booties are size 13 and XXL Force Fins work great. I have the kind with a bungee around the back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum