Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » The Next FTFF Giveaway

The Next FTFF Giveaway

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 am

jeffcpr

Admin
geek Oh sorry I forgot to post it the first place winner is Drum Roll Please
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

n2deepfsw first to answer with a 10 second difference in time so lucky

Oh ya he won a GoPro Hero 3 curtsy of Misfitdog Congratulations to all and once again thanks to Misfitdog and TeamFishCo.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

127 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:35 am

Jerdon

Woot Woot!!

Thanks Jeff, Wes, and congtatz to n2deepfsw and Casting Call!

And a special thanks to TeamFishCo!!!

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

128 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 am

Casting Call

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:geek Oh sorry I forgot to post it the first place winner is Drum Roll Please
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

n2deepfsw first to answer with a 10 second difference in time so lucky

Oh ya he won a GoPro Hero 3 curtsy of Misfitdog Congratulations to all and once again thanks to Misfitdog and TeamFishCo.

10 seconds? hahaha... i knew i shouldnt have double checked my answers! Congrats n2deep, Jerdon! Thanks for the contest jeff!

129 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:39 am

Casting Call

Bobber
Bobber
Now I just need a tube to be able to use this cool rack!

130 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:07 am

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
Congrats to all! Great job and Great job Jeff for putting this all together. I went through it too and boy was it fun!
Man.. A GoPRo? Noiyce!!!!!

and the pivoting camera mount on the rod rack is SUPER SIK!!

131 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 am

dlobo

Bobber
Bobber
Those are some really nice prizes. Congrats to the winners.

132 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 am

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
So RAD!!!!!! I'm super stoked, thank you Jeff and Misfitdog. I thought I was slow, had to triple check my answers. Thanks again!

133 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

jmericle

Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now I just need a tube to be able to use this cool rack!

I was too slow.  I can really use this rack for my tube as I don't have one.  I will be happy to take this off of your hands? I almost t
dropped my rod in the water before from not having a rack

134 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 am

Casting Call

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now I just need a tube to be able to use this cool rack!

I was too slow.  I can really use this rack for my tube as I don't have one.  I will be happy to take this off of your hands? I almost t
dropped my rod in the water before from not having a rack

The site says it fits pontoons too! Ill hope it fits mine.

135 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 am

Jerdon

Casting  Call,

I checked out TeamFishCo's site and it comes with multiple attachment configurations so I'm sure it will fit you. Just checking out your toon and you'll have to figure out where, nice set up buddy!

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

136 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:20 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
I am glad things went so well and that we have some happy winner well I wanted to post a Picture of the GoPro so everyone that this is for real.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

137 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:31 pm

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
Can't wait to put it to work! Thank you again...

138 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Chomps

Old Timer
Old Timer
Nice!

139 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Congratulations to all the Lucky winners , Jerdon & Casting Call Awesome Jobs on the rod Racks guys and a huge congratulations to N2deepfsw I know you will put that Go Pro to good Use man ... Awesome Prizes guys and A HUGE Thanks to Jeff on the contests . I followed along with you all and answered the questions as well on my notepad  Thumbs Up 

Amazing Job Guys , Now lets Go Fishing !!!!

WES

140 Re: The Next FTFF Giveaway on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:06 pm

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
Thank you Wes!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum