Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!!

OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
less than 24 hours and counting...down that is!

I am Ready , lets get it on !

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
Ready on this side. Be sure to have a back camera in case of emergency. Let's not have any missed moments. This is gonna be GOOD!! Let the games BEGIN...

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok guys i am in training in Sacramento but i will be sure to get the code posted later today.  For now make sure you have a marker to be able write your code.  Also remember all that you catch will be either text to me or emailed to me before sunday 23rd 8pm.  I am wish both teams well.

Wouldn't you want to have the info on Saturday night. Cause it'll be easy to go back out on Sunday morning and add on to the count.

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

56 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 am

Tony G Fishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I LIKE!!!!  Thumbs Up 

iTS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Tony G

57 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok guys i am in training in Sacramento but i will be sure to get the code posted later today.  For now make sure you have a marker to be able write your code.  Also remember all that you catch will be either text to me or emailed to me before sunday 23rd 8pm.  I am wish both teams well.

Wouldn't you want to have the info on Saturday night. Cause it'll be easy to go back out on Sunday morning and add on to the count.

If i know everyone has sent everything to me by satureday night i will have the winner. But i will let the time stand sunday night just in case some runs into some issues.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DAM! straight copy right material! LOL...that's my buddy's artwork.

Yellowrock

Junior
Junior
You boy got skillz yo!

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
Nice art work there Jimmy. Who threw that together. Wouldn't be a bad idea for a t-shirt.

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
Ok... Sounds good Jeff. It's getting closer ladies. I hope you all have your permission slips signed. The countdown begins. We will have the code available this evening. It will have to be present on the pictures. Let's get out there and do our thang!!! Most importantly!!! Be careful we all want to make it back home to the family. Good luck to all!!! Tight lines... salute 

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
Ready here big time how's the rest of team salt doing... chime in

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

jeffcpr

Admin
OK Boys and Girls it is almost time to hit the water and attempt a win for your teammates. Here is how it all works you guys have the teams set and know that you can fish where every you would like as long as it is you water's. There is no size limit for catches, this is on you if you want to submit a dink. You will be fishing from 6am till 1pm and all fish caught will either be text to me at (562) 266-4425 (which I think would be best) or if it works better for you send it to my e-mail later in the day. You have until Sunday at 8pm to have your pictures to me if I have everyone's pictures before then I will get the result to you sooner. Please when you are done sending your pictures either by e-mail or text with the last picture please tell me that is the last one.
Please know that if you text me and I do not text back it is ok I am in class all day tomorrow I will respond when I can. I also have to give you your code for the event that will be in my next post just sop it does not get lost here. Any Question you can text me or post them here I will try to have all question answered before 10pm tonight.

jeffcpr

Admin
OK you will use a Marker that can be seen in pictures.

Saltwater Killers you will write (SW/FW)

Team Freshwater you will write (FW/SW)

Using that Marker write on your thumb that you lip the fish with or on a 5x7 card or were every you want to. Just make sure I can see it and that it is in the picture. Good luck guys have fun be safe and may the best team win.

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
Let's get it on..... Team Salt will win...

.:LOLLY:.

Senior
Senior
Lets do this  Twisted Evil 

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
On our way to SD bay.

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
All I need tomorrow is:

1 rod
1 reel with line
1 lure
1 tube
1 pair of force fins
1 lake

Adds up to one BIG ASS FRESWATER FISH WHOOPIN!!!!

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
Oh yeah!!! And....

1 launch ticket.

70 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Lets Do this ... PUMPED ... Freshwater Fishing like a B O S S !!!!!

71 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:31 pm

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lets Do this ...  PUMPED ... Freshwater Fishing like a B O S S !!!!!

NOT! Night ladies, get you beauty sleep! Twisted Evil 

72 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:31 pm

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:All I need tomorrow is:

1 rod
1 reel with line
1 lure
1 tube
1 pair of force fins
1 lake

...and then you woke up?  lol! 

JsFishSlayer

Bobber
Bobber
Boom! I'm up after an hour of sleep.

Is your excuses ready team Saltytears??? Wink

http://www.facebook.com/FishSlayerJoshS

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:All I need tomorrow is:

1 rod
1 reel with line
1 lure
1 tube
1 pair of force fins
1 lake

...and then you woke up?  lol! 

I actually woke up about 4:30am today. Feeling like a CHAMPION!!!!!!! lol! 

Man Could not sleep well , 2.5hrs if Im lucky .. Time to hit the five hr energy and open up that can of whoop ass , The beast has been unleashed !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum