The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Funky waders
by SP Dan Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Music is your special friend
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

» January's Tournament Changes!!
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Newport Harbor
by SP Dan Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

» Perris Lake
by GT Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am

» Some stuff I got in trade
by Master Baiter Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 am

» Some pretty Awesome Decorative pieces
by Master Baiter Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

» Welcome to Wader Skins
by Jerdon Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

» What do you think Saltwater VS Freshwater should we?
by Misfitdog Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:19 pm

» Happy Birthday Marine Corps
by SP Dan Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 am

» How Much Does Your Fully Loaded FT Weigh?
by SP Dan Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!!

OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:39 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
OK Team Freshwater if you would like to post your winner's badge look at the bottom of my post and click on the banner. A new page will open and you can copy the code from under the "Embed this image" title it is the Forum code. Copy and past it into you signature in your profile.
Congrats once again.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

102 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Guest


Guest
Jeff I would love to hit the salt sometime , just never no what your gonna catch !

103 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Squidy

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
helll yeaaa thats right TEAM FRESHWATER !! Way to go
i want some yummmy tacos lets go an get some guys an talk about fishing !

104 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:51 am

bayfishingjunkie

avatar
Junior
Junior
Congrats team fresh....

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

105 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 am

bayfishingjunkie

avatar
Junior
Junior
Misfit I told you when your ready let me know... ill be more than happy to baptize you in saltwater.. all you need is your tube and rods I have more than enough takle to keep you catching fish all day long.

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

106 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:02 am

bayfishingjunkie

avatar
Junior
Junior
Team Salt I want to apologize to all of you if it wasn't for th popped bladder on my buddies rig I could have fished all day and easily got the extra fish needee to win this. Congrats team fresh again you did well.

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

107 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 am

Guest


Guest
@bayfishingjunkie wrote:Misfit I told you when your ready let me know... ill be more than happy to baptize you in saltwater.. all you need is your tube and rods I have more than enough takle to keep you catching fish all day long.

I will Eventually take you up on that offer and come down to fish the salt . Right now its hard leaving the Big Bass Biting @ Perris . I must catch my new PB .  Why I will always take like 2 weeks off end of February / Begging of March .

Sorry to hear about the Tube Bladder Failing BFJ , sometimes things just dont go as planned !

Anything in the Salt I catch will be a PB  Smile

11.1 Bass I am coming for you ,  You will go down !!!

108 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 am

fatboy531

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Congrats team fresh....  


Thank you brother!!! Now that's over I'm ready to hit some salt again. I've been itchin to hit San Diego. If you ever want to show a few fellow tubers the spots down there. We'll be more than happy to cruise with you. Lemme know.

109 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 am

fatboy531

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Team Salt I want to apologize to all of you if it wasn't for th popped bladder on my buddies rig I could have fished all day and easily got the extra fish needee to win this.  Congrats team fresh again you did well.

Aww snap!!! Tube failure sucks. I wasn't gonna let that affect me. I had taken my spare just in case. I have a leaky bladder but it's a small Leak and controllable.

110 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 am

Guest


Guest
I had a Deflated tube in my trunk as well . you know the old Caddis that you sit in the water up to your armpits lol

111 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:17 am

bayfishingjunkie

avatar
Junior
Junior
My offer to fish any of the bays in the south stand for anyone on the forum. I've never been one to hide spots I like to see others catch fish and enjoy their time on the water. I fish different things in different ways depending on where I am. Yesterday I was killing them on mdeep crankbaits andif if you've never experienced fishing for spotties that way you are missing out. Dph is a livebait halibut spot for me. Oceanside is a dight bite big bait spot. The lagoons in carlsbad varies on conditions but its great with jerkbaits. Missionbay monster spotties in some zones flipping jigs and great spinnerbait fishing in other areas and sdbay is a world of its own combining all the other bays into one.

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

112 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 pm

fatboy531

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My offer to fish any of the bays in the south stand for anyone on the forum. I've never been one to hide spots I like to see others catch fish and enjoy their time on the water. I fish different things in different ways depending on where I am. Yesterday I was killing them on mdeep crankbaits andif if you've never experienced fishing for spotties that way you are missing out. Dph is a livebait halibut spot for me. Oceanside is a dight bite big bait spot. The lagoons in carlsbad varies on conditions but its great with jerkbaits. Missionbay monster spotties in some zones flipping jigs and great spinnerbait fishing in other areas and sdbay is a world of its own combining all the other bays into one.



I'm game!!! Dude... I wanna hit those lagoons in Carlsbad. I've always had a passion for fishing just never spent so much time doing it. Like I have this year an since I've began to float. There ain't no STOPPING this FATBOY from hitting everything possible. Im also down for weekday night sessions. Since my daughter is playing softball my weekends are pretty much shot!!! I don't have any secret spots yet. I'm still a rookie in salt. I try and tag along anywheres I can.  lol! 

113 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Yellowrock

avatar
Junior
Junior
I'm game BFJ. I'm booked for the next couple of weekends then I'm free. When are u planning on hitting sd again?

114 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My offer to fish any of the bays in the south stand for anyone on the forum. I've never been one to hide spots I like to see others catch fish and enjoy their time on the water. I fish different things in different ways depending on where I am. Yesterday I was killing them on mdeep crankbaits andif if you've never experienced fishing for spotties that way you are missing out. Dph is a livebait halibut spot for me. Oceanside is a dight bite big bait spot. The lagoons in carlsbad varies on conditions but its great with jerkbaits. Missionbay monster spotties in some zones flipping jigs and great spinnerbait fishing in other areas and sdbay is a world of its own combining all the other bays into one.

Hey, I would love to fish SD too! I'm open weekends. Hit me up bro!

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

115 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Team Salt I want to apologize to all of you if it wasn't for th popped bladder on my buddies rig I could have fished all day and easily got the extra fish needee to win this.  Congrats team fresh again you did well.

Hey men, if it wasn't for you guys we would have look pretty bad is this event! Thanks for the hard work!!! And good looking out on our side Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

116 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 pm

bayfishingjunkie

avatar
Junior
Junior
I'm available most weekends as long as the wife is occupied. Lol.. I'm heading down there within the next two weeks but I kind of want to rent a boat this time. Sd bay is sooooo big that mobility really helps... I'm also down for an evening late afternoon sesh in alamitos again the fat girls have been playing there as of late....just let me know

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

117 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 pm

bayfishingjunkie

avatar
Junior
Junior
Or if anyone is game I would really like to gather some live bait up and do some hali chasing

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

118 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

wiseguy

avatar
Senior
Senior
Congratz team Freshwater!

119 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Aquaholic38

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm available most weekends as long as the wife is occupied.  Lol.. I'm heading down there within the next two weeks but I kind of want to rent a boat this time. Sd bay is sooooo big that mobility really helps... I'm also down for an evening late afternoon sesh in alamitos again the fat girls have been playing there as of late....just let me know
dude I have the perfect boat for that. A 9 footer dinghy with an 8hp outboard.  Easy to launch anywhere. No boat ramp needed! And pretty fast! What you think?

Let's not clutter this thread with off topic conversation. Hit me up here's my email.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by Aquaholic38 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

120 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Guest


Guest
I want to get out badly and chase some Halibuts !

121 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:04 pm

fatboy531

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
I'm game for a night at the LAB. I like hitting the inlet. My last time there about a month ago. I linked up on a BATRAY that shiit had me all over the place. Had me breaking a sweat. Luckily it was late night and there was no boat traffic. Broke me off right in front of the harbor patrol station. Which was ok....
Cause I didn't want to fight him anymore. My hands were cramping. Lol

122 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:30 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
whats up everyone!!!!

congrats to Team Freshwater Thumbs Up ....great time on the water on Saturday with Fatboy, SC Killa, His little bro Alex, Squidy and chomps! will have to do it again soon.......

real quick...can someone provide the link to add the Freshwater Winner Logo at the bottom, i cant seem to find it...

Congrats WES for biggest fish sounds like u won the shirt!!!! its a 2xl, where did you want me to send it to



Thanks

Tony G


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

123 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:35 am

fatboy531

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:whats up everyone!!!!

congrats to Team Freshwater Thumbs Up ....great time on the water on Saturday with Fatboy, SC Killa, His little bro Alex, Squidy and chomps! will have to do it again soon.......

real quick...can someone provide the link to add the Freshwater Winner Logo at the bottom, i cant seem to find it...

Congrats WES for biggest fish sounds like u won the shirt!!!! its a 2xl, where did you want me to send it to



Thanks

Tony G


What it DO!? Yes... Congrats Wes. For the logo to appear on you post. Go to page 7 of this thread Jeff has posted the instructions on how to do it. It's simple cut and paste to your profile signature

124 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:51 am

Tony G Fishing

avatar
Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:whats up everyone!!!!

congrats to Team Freshwater Thumbs Up ....great time on the water on Saturday with Fatboy, SC Killa, His little bro Alex, Squidy and chomps! will have to do it again soon.......

real quick...can someone provide the link to add the Freshwater Winner Logo at the bottom, i cant seem to find it...

Congrats WES for biggest fish sounds like u won the shirt!!!! its a 2xl, where did you want me to send it to



Thanks

Tony G


What it DO!? Yes... Congrats Wes. For the logo to appear on you post. Go to page 7 of this thread Jeff has posted the instructions on how to do it. It's simple cut and paste to your profile signature

YO YO YO... and cool deal, on it!!!

125 Re: OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!! on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:02 am

SoCalFishKilla

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:whats up everyone!!!!

congrats to Team Freshwater Thumbs Up ....great time on the water on Saturday with Fatboy, SC Killa, His little bro Alex, Squidy and chomps! will have to do it again soon.......

real quick...can someone provide the link to add the Freshwater Winner Logo at the bottom, i cant seem to find it...

Congrats WES for biggest fish sounds like u won the shirt!!!! its a 2xl, where did you want me to send it to



Thanks

Tony G

likewise kidd!! can't wait for the next sesh!! holla!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum