Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Team Saltwater

Team Saltwater

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 pm

SoCalFishKilla

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Shoooot!!! Just cause we going to war. Doesn't mean I don't like to fish salt. Apollo creed and Rocky got along until..... Ding,Ding!!!!

Hahaha... u a foo!!

77 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 pm

.:LOLLY:.

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Shoooot!!! Just cause we going to war. Doesn't mean I don't like to fish salt. Apollo creed and Rocky got along until..... Ding,Ding!!!!

Hahaha... u a foo!!

well said socal LOL

78 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 am

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
With all do respect to secret spots the only fishery that can hsndle a bunch of people fishing and priduce the kind of numbers that will assure a victory is SD bay

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

79 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 am

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
Sorry for spelling this phone sucks

80 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:10 am

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With all do respect to secret spots the only fishery that can hsndle a bunch of people fishing and priduce the kind of numbers that will assure a victory is SD bay
I do agree and I'll be there this Saturday for the SBS hope I can report back good news!

81 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 am

@n2deepfsw wrote:
@bayfishingjunkie wrote:With all do respect to secret spots the only fishery that can hsndle a bunch of people fishing and priduce the kind of numbers that will assure a victory is SD bay
I do agree and I'll be there this Saturday for the SBS hope I can report back good news!

Well that's not gonna be any help with you fishing lmao

82 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
miller wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With all do respect to secret spots the only fishery that can hsndle a bunch of people fishing and priduce the kind of numbers that will assure a victory is SD bay
haha, very true!!

83 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 am

.:LOLLY:.

Senior
Senior
miller wrote:

LMFAO

84 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 pm

You guys still swallowing that sea water in here ? thinking your gonna win this one ... HAHAHAHA

85 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:49 pm

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
The only concern there might be is crappy tidal movement that day which is the case

86 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 pm

I agree with bayfishingjunkie. SD Bay always kicks out good numbers. A few quality fish here and there but for quantity, SD is amazing. I'm just not up for driving that far is all. I will try to make it happen in local waters for Team Saltwater!

87 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:07 pm

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:I agree with bayfishingjunkie.  SD Bay always kicks out good numbers.  A few quality fish here and there but for quantity, SD is amazing.  I'm just not up for driving that far is all.  I will try to make it happen in local waters for Team Saltwater!

Team saltwater needs ALL THE HELP!!! They can get.  lol! 

88 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 pm

@fatboy531 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:I agree with bayfishingjunkie.  SD Bay always kicks out good numbers.  A few quality fish here and there but for quantity, SD is amazing.  I'm just not up for driving that far is all.  I will try to make it happen in local waters for Team Saltwater!

Team saltwater needs ALL THE HELP!!! They can get.  lol! 

Don't worry I got this. I'm even prefishing for you guys tomorrow lmao

89 Re: Team Saltwater on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
Team Saltwater needs help..Nooooooottttt. Two of us in SD bay will outfish the fresh side

90 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 am

@bayfishingjunkie wrote:Team Saltwater needs help..Nooooooottttt. Two of us in SD bay will outfish the fresh side

you Guys will need all the help you can get , oh btw Standing in the water with your wiggly worm out is not a good way to catch bass , maybe some sand crabs though lol good luck guys  lol! 

91 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 am

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Team Saltwater needs help..Nooooooottttt. Two of us in SD bay will outfish the fresh side

you Guys will need all the help you can get , oh btw Standing in the water with your wiggly worm out is not a good way to catch bass ,  maybe some sand crabs though  lol   good luck guys  lol! 

Lmao!!! lol! 

This is awesome... Counting down. The event is around the corner. Last weekend to get your hopes high. Saltines.....

92 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:22 pm

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
At least team fresh will help with the low water levels in our lakes by filling th up with thier tears of defeat

93 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At least team fresh will help with the low water levels in our lakes by filling th up with thier tears of defeat

Ha Ha now there is the trash talk guys, you guys should really enjoy this hope everyone has a good time.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

94 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
Crap tides on the 22nd........ Not cool

95 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:29 pm

jeffcpr

Admin
Oh that sucks here is where skill and knowing your spot comes in to play boys.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

96 Re: Team Saltwater on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Chomps

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At least team fresh will help with the low water levels in our lakes by filling th up with thier tears of defeat

It actually the other way around with all the tears team salt will be shedding you guys might get that high tide you guys have been wishing for lol

97 Re: Team Saltwater on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 am

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
Fishermen DO NOT COMPlAIN about tides... You ADAPT!!! Seems like that'll be the excuse team FRESH will be hearing from y'all!!!!

98 Re: Team Saltwater on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:00 pm

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
Excuse me... nobody is complaining..just stating a fact of a less than desirable tide flow... as for me ill still pull 20 plus spotties regardless of tides....

99 Re: Team Saltwater on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:11 pm

fatboy531

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Excuse me... nobody is complaining..just stating a fact of a less than desirable tide flow... as for me ill still pull 20 plus spotties regardless of tides....  

You better take your team. Cause I'm sure they'd like to contribute. LMAO!!!!

100 Re: Team Saltwater on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Chomps

Old Timer
Old Timer
You mean 20+ lizard fish lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum