Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Team Saltwater

Team Saltwater

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Team Saltwater on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 pm

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
Dam, I dont check the site for two days and I need to read about 4 pages on this thread! Cool S**t! The fresh dudes wont even know what hit them!

102 Re: Team Saltwater on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:44 pm

JsFishSlayer

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dam, I dont check the site for two days and I need to read about 4 pages on this thread! Cool S**t! The fresh dudes wont even know what hit them!

Sure we will, all those fish we're gonna catch while you SW boys are blaming the tides all day... *cough*

http://www.facebook.com/FishSlayerJoshS

103 Re: Team Saltwater on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:14 am

jesusbm562

Junior
Junior
Alright guys I have some bad news, I'll be working the night before the gathering and I don't get off work till 9am so it looks like i won't be able to make it on time

104 Re: Team Saltwater on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 am

@jesusbm562 wrote:Alright guys I have some bad news, I'll be working the night before the gathering and I don't get off work till 9am so it looks like i won't be able to make it on time

Sorry to hear you can't make it! On the flip side, I have a buddy that would like to take your spot if you don't mind for Team Saltwater. He is on the forum as well. Can't remember his user name. I will find out and post here.

105 Re: Team Saltwater on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 pm

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
That blows jesusbm562 but there will be other events. Lagunacoconut sounds good!

106 Re: Team Saltwater on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:43 pm

@n2deepfsw wrote:That blows jesusbm562 but there will be other events. Lagunacoconut sounds good!

Thanks! I'm hoping to get a confirmation from the Salt captain so I can have my buddy in! He is a Great Stick!

107 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 pm

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
@n2deepfsw wrote:That blows jesusbm562 but there will be other events. Lagunacoconut sounds good!

Thanks!  I'm hoping to get a confirmation from the Salt captain so I can have my buddy in!  He is a Great Stick!

Well it's been just sy of 24 hours and this tournament is this Sat. No reply here at all and this is one of the reasons I don't post often. There are no details as of still. No set plan and no one posting. Anglers backing out and no replies. We have no set rules, no details at all. I'm out. I've never been a part of a tournament with such lack of details. I asked all the questions and it was spread through 4 or more threads. I still have no idea what is going on. Talk trash about me if you wish but this is the truth. There should be one thread with details so people can have a solid grip on what the details are. I asked specific questions and ONE has been answered. It's quantity. Look, the tubers I have met here are awesome people and fun to fish with. When there is a set event, at 4 days until the tournament with no further details and the thread not answered, I'm backing out. There should be an event master as I know how busy Jeff is. A person to bump the threads and answer the questions. To keep the hype up. It's obviously not on this tourney. If I out of line, then say so.

108 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 pm

.:LOLLY:.

Senior
Senior
First of all, this isn't a tourney. It is a friendly competition for bragging

Secondly, some people (unlike myself) actually have lives and jobs that keep them from this forum  Very Happy 

Lastly, I believe I or someone else have answered all of your questions and all the different threads that you are talking about have been converted into one (for the same reason that you stated).

With that said I'll take a crack at this again...
1. Fresh water team will be targeting large mouth bass.
2. Salt water team will be targeting spotted bay bass
3. the most amount of said fish wins for that team (fish does not even have to be of legal size)
4. Since we have people all over the world you can fish from anywhere you want to. It is up to you if you want to meet up with someone or fish by yourself. As long as it is on the date and time that was posted.
5. Winning team gets bragging rights and the option to add the signature that Jeff created. THAT IS ALL.

Any more questions feel free to post them here or PM me.

109 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
Good looking out LOLLY!

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

110 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:30 pm

@.:LOLLY:. wrote:First of all, this isn't a tourney. It is a friendly competition for bragging

Secondly, some people (unlike myself) actually have lives and jobs that keep them from this forum  Very Happy 

Lastly, I believe I or someone else have answered all of your questions and all the different threads that you are talking about have been converted into one (for the same reason that you stated).

With that said I'll take a crack at this again...
1. Fresh water team will be targeting large mouth bass.
2. Salt water team will be targeting spotted bay bass
3. the most amount of said fish wins for that team (fish does not even have to be of legal size)
4. Since we have people all over the world you can fish from anywhere you want to. It is up to you if you want to meet up with someone or fish by yourself. As long as it is on the date and time that was posted.
5. Winning team gets bragging rights and the option to add the signature that Jeff created. THAT IS ALL.

Any more questions feel free to post them here or PM me.

With all due respect, I am a Blue Collared employee of this free lands as well. In your point of my questions being answered, may I ask where? I asked specifics and YOU LOLLY are the only person whom answered. Look I'm not looking for responses instantaniously here. I was asking about specifics and my answers were spread through many threads. Fishing and tubing is a sport. I will differ from your saying that this is not a tournament. (Not your fault) A person that is a rep here or for this event should be present and take the responsibility to answer and provide the answers to the questions asked. I asked so many questions and they were not answered. YOU Lolly were the one to answer my posts. Still there were no solid answers to what, where, quantity answered at all. I read this in all the threads. I love to tube and all of you are awesome friends to tube with/ When there is a SET EVENT by the suggested Forum, the details should be in ONE Thread. To me its a Tournament between Freshwater and Saltwater. There was no clarification. It could be a bragging rights tourney and that is fine. Start a Official thread where all the details are contained. 4 Days from what I learn as a Tournament and NO details is not right. IT is not my responsibility to read 5 different threads to gather the details for this event. Make this event real or don't plan these events. Figure it out.

111 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Senior
Senior
I disagree. This is a friendly and VOLUNTARY gathering. No one is forcing you to be there. If you want to be there then you will do whatever possible to find out what you have to do to be there as have I. I am not involved in putting this together but I believe I have a pretty good understanding of how it's going down. I like to help people which is why I have been answering your questions.

On the other hand, if money was on the line, you better believe all the info will be required to be in one spot to make sure there are no misunderstandings or sneaky situations. People get ancy when other people play with their money.

No I am not the leader I do believe the team captain does not sit in front of a computer all day the way I do. With that said I am not the captain but feel free to ask me any more questions you may have as I believe I have already answered your previous questions...

112 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 pm

@Aquaholic38 wrote:Good looking out LOLLY!

I have fished with Lolly. He is a great guy for sure and I would love to fish with him some more. Not only my point but a few thaty ave read this thread. There are no details. At ALL. Friendly get together cool. When this event is publicized in the way that it has been, then back it up. Answer questions to the posts. None of of us tubers here are out to win a million bucks from this. We are looking for some detailed information and what and where and so on. None was answered except from Lolly whom read the posts. You want to set this up? Lolly said this was not a tournament.. then what is this? Please label this so we know what is going on. That is what we are asking. What is going on. Don't tell me it's in another thread. It is not my responsibility and as Lolly has said, we have jobs. Consolidate this to ONE OFFICIAL THREAD. I don't need to make enemies from the fishing friends I have met here. Lolly, you are awesome and I love fishing with you. If FTFF sets an event, make sure a person in charge can make the event a success. I for one can't wait for 1 day before to make plans. Sorry guys flame me if you wish.

113 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 pm

JsFishSlayer

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

114 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:44 pm

@.:LOLLY:. wrote:I disagree. This is a friendly and VOLUNTARY gathering. No one is forcing you to be there. If you want to be there then you will do whatever possible to find out what you have to do to be there as have I. I am not involved in putting this together but I believe I have a pretty good understanding of how it's going down. I like to help people which is why I have been answering your questions.

On the other hand, if money was on the line, you better believe all the info will be required to be in one spot to make sure there are no misunderstandings or sneaky situations. People get ancy when other people play with their money.

No I am not the leader I do believe the team captain does not sit in front of a computer all day the way I do. With that said I am not the captain but feel free to ask me any more questions you may have as I believe I have already answered your previous questions...

Lolly, we are just asking for details. No one said this was for a million bucks. Just details. We all know it is a friendly tournament. Even then, not many of us can say "okay COOL a couple days before the tournament. (With all due respect)

115 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm

and your point is WHAT SIR. Say it in words please.

116 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Senior
Senior
Understood Laguna but you keep saying you need details and do not specify. What details is it that you need?

117 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:50 pm

JsFishSlayer

Bobber
Bobber
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
and your point is WHAT SIR.  Say it in words please.

I didn't think it was that hard to find information as to what's going on, nor have I heard anyone else say it was that hard figuring out whats happening for this "event" and I use that term lightly since it's not going to be everyone at one area/spot. But maybe it's just me...  Rolling Eyes 

I'll leave this conversation up to you Team Saltwater folks, and wander back to the Freshwater page now. Hasta.

118 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'll leave this conversation up to you Team Saltwater folks, and wander back to the Freshwater page now. Hasta.

No disrespect intended towards anyone but this made my day LMFAO

119 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:04 pm

@.:LOLLY:. wrote:
@JsFishSlayer wrote:I'll leave this conversation up to you Team Saltwater folks, and wander back to the Freshwater page now. Hasta.

No disrespect intended towards anyone but this made my day LMFAO

Tubers, this is my point. I have been a part of this forum from the get go. I'm not asking for a encyclopedia here. The details for this "tournament" or NON tournament" are spread all over the place with no real solid details. I have Salt are targeting Spotted Bay Bass. No MORE DETAILS. Guys, Bass as 14" in limit. I was told this is for quantity. I asked if the size limit was pushed with no answers. As a licensed California angler, some person of authority for this site should have answered. MY answer was as "quantity". Really JsFishSlayer?? is it my responsibility to read various pages to gather information for this tournament? Moderators, if this is not a tournament, please do not publicize this as a tournament. There are banners I see all over the place WINNER FRESH vs SALT. I always love fishing with you all. However when there is a sanctioned event held by the Forum, provide the details. Not more not less. Where are the details? Spread amongst numerous threads? Cool guys.

120 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 pm

JsFishSlayer

Bobber
Bobber
Rolling Eyes 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

121 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:19 pm

LOL. THIS WAS POSTED FROM JEFF the Site Owner:"There are now I think 4 threads on this one event". Have fun guys. I don't need this from a few of you throwing this in my face. LOL. Hilarious. Happy Fishing!

122 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:24 pm

bayfishingjunkie

Junior
Junior
put Buttman on the list for team salt he will be fishing with me Saturday...thank you

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

123 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:28 pm

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
Thanks Lolly and JsFishdlayer, for clearing it up. F'n hate drama, Laguna is out. Bayfishingjunkies buddy will take his spot and there fishing San Diego and for the other team members it's those 2 spots I texted you we just need to decide if we want to split up or fish the same spot together.

124 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 pm

@bayfishingjunkie wrote:put Buttman on the list for team salt he will be fishing with me Saturday...thank you

LOL I Posted a friend will be fishing with me in part of Team Salt the when there was a opening. Welcome your friend to the team! I'm out and asked to be deleted from this forum. What a joke.

125 Re: Team Saltwater on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:31 pm

@n2deepfsw wrote:Thanks Lolly and JsFishdlayer, for clearing it up. F'n hate drama, Laguna is out. Bayfishingjunkies buddy will take his spot and there fishing San Diego and for the other team members it's those 2 spots I texted you we just need to decide if we want to split up or fish the same spot together.

LOL!! I posted over 2 days ago requesting to my friend to take the place of a tuber whom backed out. NO RESPONSE. Then someone else posts and you respond with in seconds! Nice!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum