Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Fillet Knives?

Fillet Knives?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fillet Knives? on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 pm

bballnono

Bobber
Bobber
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good fillet knife that is not too expensive? We have been using three old fillet knives that get the job done, but we have a tough time cutting through bone and all. It still makes it faster to have three people filleting at the same time though. I really only need one because my brothers can make do with the other knives.

2 Re: Fillet Knives? on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:36 pm

bodfish

Junior
Junior
hey guys,
I love my Victorinox 6" and 8" fillet knives. They are the best mix of the right steel, style, and design. BUT,… they are not necessarily cheap. Next best and a little cheaper are the Chicago Cuttlery. The best value for a knife that if you take care of can last a lifetime, are the good ol' Rapalas. Knives ain't cheap anymore guys, but value can still be found. I am curious to try the Cold Steel knives. (Their showroom is just a short way up the rode in Ventura) I may buy me one next time I'm in their "candy store". Hee Hee!!

bodfish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum