» Thank you Ornery Bob
by Jerdon Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 pm

» All Small's at the LAB!
by Hollywood1 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:05 pm

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Island Grissom
by Ornery Bob Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

» Leg and foot cramps..not fun
by jeffcpr Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

» Wader Skins a new idea what do you think?
by rjb_Skins Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 pm

» Laughlin info and tips?
by jeffcpr Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 am

» Newbie from So Cal! Hello
by SP Dan Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 pm

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Queensway Bay
by Ornery Bob Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:24 am

» Catch of the Month July 2017
by kobra Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 pm

» Ohio not well repped I see?
by Ornery Bob Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:16 am

» Wetgear Ripfins
by Misfitdog Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Introduction to other members » Hello Everyone - Cool Site!!

Hello Everyone - Cool Site!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm

lovetofish

Bobber
Bobber
New to the site thanks to Rudy (goes by smokinflies on Fishing Network) who told me about the site and handed me a business card of the site while he was fishing La Mirada Regional Park. Appreciated all of his insight and the many suggestions he provided while we chatted for a while. I just recently purchased a Fish Cat 4 Deluxe from Cabelas (a month ago). Got the $219.00 special along with a Hummingbird 120 (also on sale) and looking to buy a rod holder from Gatorfan here in the short future. So far I see the kindness, support and help along with all of fun so many on this community are having. Looking forward to learning to fish for saltwater fish (have yet to do that on a tube but love to surf fish). Normally fish Santa Ana River Lake and Irvine Lake for Trout and have been having a ton of fun! Have a lot to learn and look forward to picking up tips as I review the wealth of knowledge that is available on the site from all of you. I live in La Habra and will look forward to upcoming trips that you guys schedule both in freshwater and saltwater locations. Take care all! Very Happy

2 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 am

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
We have bussines cards?? what?? scratch
welcome to the forum fello angler! congrats on your new aquisicion! I got the same set up. Hey you should check out the coming event this 23th. "foundraiser gathering" and make it your salt water brake in!

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

3 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 am

jeffcpr

Admin
Yes we have business cards Ha Ha welcome to the board lovetofish, I to live in La Habra. If you are off this weekend you should come out and fish this weekend at the LAB with us. Should be a good group of guys you will learn a lot. Again welcome to the board see you on the water soon.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

4 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 am

Gatorfan

Bobber
Bobber
Welcome aboard and nice talking to you the other night! You should jump in on this gathering man; if I lived closer, I sure would!

5 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 am

lovetofish

Bobber
Bobber
Thanks all! I saw that there is a gathering this weekend, however we will be skying Big Bear. If there is no family outing (we have an energetic 5 year old who always has a game or birthday party) I will be at the event! Looking forward to meeting the group! Sounds like these events are great fun for all present...can't wait!

6 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:57 am

lovetofish

Bobber
Bobber
Thanks Gatorfan, it was great talking to you too! Appreciate your kindness and willingness to help me out!

7 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

lovetofish

Bobber
Bobber
Jeffcpr, cool we're close. I'm interested in buying lures for fishing saltwater. Would love to chat with you and make some purchases from tackle haven - swimbaits and any other recommendations you might have so that when I do go out there I will be prepared with the right colors, scents and baits. Looking forward to the learning and any other support(s) I can provide the forum in the future.

8 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 am

Tubinferbass

Senior
Senior
Awesome welcome!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

9 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am

jeffcpr

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jeffcpr, cool we're close. I'm interested in buying lures for fishing saltwater. Would love to chat with you and make some purchases from tackle haven - swimbaits and any other recommendations you might have so that when I do go out there I will be prepared with the right colors, scents and baits. Looking forward to the learning and any other support(s) I can provide the forum in the future.

Cool we should meet up soon PM me you number so we can talk about some lures for you. I am at major cross streets of Imperial and Euclid

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

10 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Fisher

Senior
Senior
welcometo the forums

11 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 pm

wiseguy

Senior
Senior
Welcome to the jungle bud! Twisted Evil

12 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 pm

fishntoss

Bobber
Bobber
Welcome to the site.. I work for a million dollar company and we don't have business cards... talk about cut backs...
lol!

13 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:24 pm

flyfishingfool

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:New to the site thanks to Rudy (goes by smokinflies on Fishing Network) who told me about the site and handed me a business card of the site while he was fishing La Mirada Regional Park. Appreciated all of his insight and the many suggestions he provided while we chatted for a while. I just recently purchased a Fish Cat 4 Deluxe from Cabelas (a month ago). Got the $219.00 special along with a Hummingbird 120 (also on sale) and looking to buy a rod holder from Gatorfan here in the short future. So far I see the kindness, support and help along with all of fun so many on this community are having. Looking forward to learning to fish for saltwater fish (have yet to do that on a tube but love to surf fish). Normally fish Santa Ana River Lake and Irvine Lake for Trout and have been having a ton of fun! Have a lot to learn and look forward to picking up tips as I review the wealth of knowledge that is available on the site from all of you. I live in La Habra and will look forward to upcoming trips that you guys schedule both in freshwater and saltwater locations. Take care all! Very Happy

Hey wasup bro. It Sean, right? I'm terrible with names.

Cool that you signed up. When you're ready to hit the salt. Yet us know and we'll head out. It's been awhile since i've be out there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We have bussines cards?? what?? scratch
welcome to the forum fello angler! congrats on your new aquisicion! I got the same set up. Hey you should check out the coming event this 23th. "foundraiser gathering" and make it your salt water brake in!

That's how we roll. Gotta have cards like the big boys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

14 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 pm

lovetofish

Bobber
Bobber
flyfishingfool - thanks again for introducing me to this great site!! Looking forward to a day of fishing out in the saltwater. I'll keep you posted if we are able to coordinate something here in the near future. It will be my first time out on a floattube in the salt. Hope you are well! Thanks agaiN!

15 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm

lovetofish

Bobber
Bobber
It's Rene. No worries, I can better at remembering names too!

16 Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 am

Master Baiter

Junior
Junior
Welcome to the forum bro.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum