The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» FT - Tournament Series Jan - March
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Float tubes 4 $ale, I have four.
by GT Yesterday at 8:44 am

» Droppin & Poppin for Saltwater Bass
by GT Yesterday at 8:40 am

» Need Info from you guys
by Ornery Bob Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:39 pm

» Jon boat trolling motor
by tesscar Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:03 am

» Lobster Season!
by tesscar Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:35 am

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Dana Point
by tesscar Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:22 am

» OK Next event Freshwater Black Jack
by Vhanaya Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:00 pm

» Ice fishing
by CanadianTubeFisher Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:17 pm

» Ice fishing unexpected result
by Ornery Bob Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:50 am

» What is your first fishing memory?
by GT Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:07 pm

» lowrance elite-4 chirp fishfinder/chartplotter with Transducer
by ImTheFishGuy Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Jenks Lake

Jenks Lake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jenks Lake on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 am

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Anyone here fish Jenks lake....gonna go with some family, anyone know some good spots on that lake

2 Re: Jenks Lake on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:42 am

fishslayer

avatar
Junior
Junior
EXCELLENT float tube lake, when its warm you have to fish deep though. If fishing from shore either get onto the end of the pier or find a weed free spot on the back side of the lake.

3 Re: Jenks Lake on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:EXCELLENT float tube lake, when its warm you have to fish deep though. If fishing from shore either get onto the end of the pier or find a weed free spot on the back side of the lake.
OK WILL DO THANKS FOR THE ADVICE....
DID U HEAR THAT SUPPOSEDLY THERES A GATOR IN THAT LAKE....THAT THEY POSTED WARNING SIGNS ALL AROUND....LOL

4 Re: Jenks Lake on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Kelster

avatar
Junior
Junior
Great lake to tube, red trout worms DS in the middle of the lake. Good luck.

5 Re: Jenks Lake on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

kg562

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Mikem909 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:EXCELLENT float tube lake, when its warm you have to fish deep though. If fishing from shore either get onto the end of the pier or find a weed free spot on the back side of the lake.
OK WILL DO THANKS FOR THE ADVICE....
DID U HEAR THAT SUPPOSEDLY THERES A GATOR IN THAT LAKE....THAT THEY POSTED WARNING SIGNS ALL AROUND....LOL

pretty scary to encounter a gator while tubing lol

6 Re: Jenks Lake on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
I checked other sites n it says they have warning signs posted

7 Re: Jenks Lake on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 am

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mikem909 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:EXCELLENT float tube lake, when its warm you have to fish deep though. If fishing from shore either get onto the end of the pier or find a weed free spot on the back side of the lake.
OK WILL DO THANKS FOR THE ADVICE....
DID U HEAR THAT SUPPOSEDLY THERES A GATOR IN THAT LAKE....THAT THEY POSTED WARNING SIGNS ALL AROUND....LOL

pretty scary to encounter a gator while tubing lol
that just means tomorrow when u guys hear from me, my tube is gonna have a new gator skin hook resistant wrap lol

8 Re: Jenks Lake on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 am

flyfishingfool

avatar
Admin
gator in jenks? difficult one to believe.


I would think the lake would be closed if there was a gator loose in the lake.


_________________
Team Trucha On Facebook


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

9 Re: Jenks Lake on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
That's what I'm thinking...but thats just what i heard

10 Re: Jenks Lake on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 am

fishslayer

avatar
Junior
Junior
Its a small Caiman that some jackass released into the lake, they are fish eaters and not built for hunting anything else so I think you are safe.

Besides when I was last up there a couple of months ago they had not seen it in a while and figured that the cool evenings might have done it in.

11 Re: Jenks Lake on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
I figued the cold weather woulda killed it anyway....n i still took my toob lol

12 Re: Jenks Lake on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm

fishslayer

avatar
Junior
Junior
Did you go? where is the report?

13 Re: Jenks Lake on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 am

Misfit_Angler138

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ya went to big bear lake and then jenks lake to make up for big bears dissapointment...caught 1 crappie at Big Bear n i released it....n one trout at jenks not worth keeping so it was also released...both were caught on a drop shot trout worm...nitro brand...i wanted to stay at jenks for the evening bite but a damn bear kept coming through the camp messing with everyones stuff....because some people dont know the meaning of "DONT FEED THE BEARS"

14 Re: Jenks Lake on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:59 pm

fishslayer

avatar
Junior
Junior
Yeah I heard that the bears were being troublesome, they dont bother you if you are on a tube though Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum