The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Funky waders
by SP Dan Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Music is your special friend
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

» January's Tournament Changes!!
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Newport Harbor
by SP Dan Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

» Perris Lake
by GT Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am

» Some stuff I got in trade
by Master Baiter Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 am

» Some pretty Awesome Decorative pieces
by Master Baiter Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

» Welcome to Wader Skins
by Jerdon Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

» What do you think Saltwater VS Freshwater should we?
by Misfitdog Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:19 pm

» Happy Birthday Marine Corps
by SP Dan Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 am

» How Much Does Your Fully Loaded FT Weigh?
by SP Dan Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » Cumberland on the way!

Cumberland on the way!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

kg562

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
finally was able to place my order for a cumberland but the total was a bit different from everyone else! came out to be 162.73 instead of 160 and some change, but oh well 2 dollars difference isn't so bad! im still excited! lol!

2 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

.:LOLLY:.

avatar
Senior
Senior
Nice! You will not be disappointed. Now you have a new hobby... following the tracking number Thumbs Up

When I ordered mine, I was checking to the tracking number just to see where it was and where it traveled through.

3 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 pm

jesusbm562

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice! You will not be disappointed. Now you have a new hobby... following the tracking number Thumbs Up

When I ordered mine, I was checking to the tracking number just to see where it was and where it traveled through.
Same here i should literetly check that thing every hr or so: lol:
And it feels like forever when they send it to you. Especially since you ordered it today its not ganna be here till what next week?

4 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:08 pm

kg562

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice! You will not be disappointed. Now you have a new hobby... following the tracking number Thumbs Up

When I ordered mine, I was checking to the tracking number just to see where it was and where it traveled through.
Same here i should literetly check that thing every hr or so: lol:
And it feels like forever when they send it to you. Especially since you ordered it today its not ganna be here till what next week?

yeah probably on tuesday or wednesday! they said around 3 business days! and yup ill be on that tracking number all day! lol!

5 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Glad it worked out for you Thumbs Up


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

6 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:53 pm

sLiM562

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Oh yes now the 3 brothers upgraded to all Cumberlands! Team Cumberland!

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

7 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 pm

jesusbm562

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh yes now the 3 brothers upgraded to all Cumberlands! Team Cumberland!
No No No No you got it all wrong slim its
CUMBERLAND SQUAD!!! Very Happy

8 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Fisher

avatar
Senior
Senior
nice

9 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 pm

.:LOLLY:.

avatar
Senior
Senior
Cumbersquad!!! LMFAO that sounds funny

10 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 pm

franklyn562

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Cumberland Squad all the way cause it can hold my weight lol! Team Fishaholic!

http://www.facebook.com/franklynle

11 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 pm

sLiM562

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cumberland Squad all the way cause it can hold my weight lol! Team Fishaholic!

x2 lol!

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

12 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:47 pm

jesusbm562

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cumberland Squad all the way cause it can hold my weight lol! Team Fishaholic!

x2 lol!
x3

13 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:48 am

motorazr

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
Cucumbersquad lol!
They're even the right color What a Face

14 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 am

Squidy

avatar
Bobber
Bobber
I own one so does that mean cumbersquad i can say

15 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:42 am

jesusbm562

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I own one so does that mean cumbersquad i can say
do you mean CUMBERLAND SQUAD??? Thumbs Up

16 Re: Cumberland on the way! on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:10 am

kg562

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I own one so does that mean cumbersquad i can say
do you mean CUMBERLAND SQUAD??? Thumbs Up

lol! we should make it official hahaha

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum