The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair?

Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Sun 22 Jul - 8:30

flyfishingfool

Admin
Well the time has come where i'm in need of a new pair of sunglasses. I'm currently using Hoven Sunglasses($65)I'm after over 3yrs of constant abusive treatment they're starting to show some fatigue.

After searching various sunglasses companies, the one that really caught my interest was Smith Optics($200)and really impressed with the function and features of their sunglasses line.

Does anyone own a pair? Would like to hear some reviews.

Thanks.

Last edited by flyfishingfool on Sun 22 Jul - 11:40; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

waxon67

Senior
Senior
I don't spend over 10 bucks on glasses. I can tell you who has the best ones at the swapmeet lol!

3 Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Sun 22 Jul - 11:44

flyfishingfool

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't spend over 10 bucks on glasses. I can tell you who has the best ones at the swapmeet lol!

I used to be that guy that only spends $10 on sunglasses. But they would only last about a week or two. Spent more money purchasing cheap sunglasses, then ones I own now.

4 Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Sun 22 Jul - 14:46

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
Just spent $7.99 on a pair but they were on sale from 19.99 lmao

5 Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Sun 22 Jul - 16:32

bassfishing24/7

Old Timer
Old Timer
I've had a pair in the past and thier pretty good sunglassses!

6 Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Sun 22 Jul - 18:00

kg562

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't spend over 10 bucks on glasses. I can tell you who has the best ones at the swapmeet lol!

I used to be that guy that only spends $10 on sunglasses. But they would only last about a week or two. Spent more money purchasing cheap sunglasses, then ones I own now.

if you take care of them and not just drop them or anything like that then they can last pretty long.

7 Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Sun 22 Jul - 20:36

waxon67

Senior
Senior
Ya it's a personnel choice but I can totally understand wanting quality. I am that way with many things. I just can't help you out is all. When it comes to eye wear I am a cheap sucka! afro

flyfishingfool

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've had a pair in the past and thier pretty good sunglassses!

What did you like about them, if you don't mind me asking?

if you take care of them and not just drop them or anything like that then they can last pretty long.

I know, but I don't take care of my shades. That's why $10 sunglasses don't last long for me. I paid $65 for the current pair I'm wearing. I've dropped them, sat on them, crushed them, and they're still kicking.

kg562

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've had a pair in the past and thier pretty good sunglassses!

What did you like about them, if you don't mind me asking?

I know, but I don't take care of my shades. That's why $10 sunglasses don't last long for me. I paid $65 for the current pair I'm wearing. I've dropped them, sat on them, crushed them, and they're still kicking.

damn, lol! well i guess you gotta go for the $200 ones that are real good quality lol. i like going with the $10 ones cause they work just as good for a good price and i take good care of them Very Happy

10 Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? on Mon 23 Jul - 11:41

bassfishing24/7

Old Timer
Old Timer
They were very light weight and comfortable.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum