Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » looking for a new setup... please help!

looking for a new setup... please help!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: looking for a new setup... please help! on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 am

sLiM562

Bobber
Bobber
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:plus i cant afford all that expensive stuff that why i build it my self lol

Hey ed u build your own rods too? lol! if so can u build me one and I'll pay you for the rod haha

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

27 Re: looking for a new setup... please help! on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:48 am

kg562

Old Timer
Old Timer
i really need myself a need setup, no money right now, gotta work with what i got lol!

28 Re: looking for a new setup... please help! on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 am

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:plus i cant afford all that expensive stuff that why i build it my self lol

Hey ed u build your own rods too? lol! if so can u build me one and I'll pay you for the rod haha
I wish i did i would have some nice stuff but as long as i am fishing i am good i do shop for deals and i do wally word and big 5 but it keeps me happy and wally world is starting to get expensive on there fishing gear

29 Re: looking for a new setup... please help! on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 am

sLiM562

Bobber
Bobber

I wish i did i would have some nice stuff but as long as i am fishing i am good i do shop for deals and i do wally word and big 5 but it keeps me happy and wally world is starting to get expensive on there fishing gear

Yeah that's where I get all my fishing gear at haha wally world is the best, they are starting to have better things then they had before like owner hooks etc... That's where I bought my first beginner starting setup at and still have it now but since i got use to tubing, I felt like its time for a upgrade Thumbs Up lol!

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum