Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Got my two new Terramar rods paid off and in my hand!!!

Got my two new Terramar rods paid off and in my hand!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

waxon67

Senior
Senior
One H Fast 7'6" 30# and the other M H Fast 7'6" 20# Inshore Series.

Took 3 months to pay them off but I'm really happy I pulled the trigger and got them...especially since I hear they are discontinued. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leakytube

Junior
Junior
pictures please Very Happy

http://www.wmcinc.com

Docrunner

Junior
Junior
what are you going to pair them with? didn't you get an avet recently? I think that seems like decent combo?

waxon67

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what are you going to pair them with? didn't you get an avet recently? I think that seems like decent combo?

Thanks for asking Very Happy actually I put the SX 2spd on the heavy rod and I put my Curado 300 on the medium. I have other reels that will work well on these two also like my Toro 60, my Calcutta and so on. I got these for the yak mostly and some open water action and also for the boat (Leaky, we have a boat to work on)and charter day trips etc. What a Face

I'm stoked.

CPT Kirk

Junior
Junior
Congrats! Nice rods.

http://bassinthehood.com

Vagabond

Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:pictures please Very Happy

Yeah X2! or just show em to me when we take the yaks out.

Docrunner

Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what are you going to pair them with? didn't you get an avet recently? I think that seems like decent combo?

Thanks for asking Very Happy actually I put the SX 2spd on the heavy rod and I put my Curado 300 on the medium. I have other reels that will work well on these two also like my Toro 60, my Calcutta and so on. I got these for the yak mostly and some open water action and also for the boat (Leaky, we have a boat to work on)and charter day trips etc. What a Face

I'm stoked.

you know, I have that rod too!! the MH, not the H. I had been debating between the SX or the MXJ.. but I think for possible multi-use on the tube with bait, or an eventual kayak, or on a short boat trip, the SX is better choice. If I really get into big game, I'll just have to buy more gear .. right? Anyways, I might get to try it out next week, if you are still interested? I'm looking at getting an inexpensive 7ft ocean master or a seeker american series spinning rod for my son. Let me know if you are free next Wed.

waxon67

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:pictures please Very Happy

You gonna yak anytime soon? Just got my rudder built with the help of the amazing Ed.

Leakytube

Junior
Junior

You gonna yak anytime soon? Just got my rudder built with the help of the amazing Ed.

HEY THIS IS FLOAT TUBE FORUM lol! "NOT YAK TUBE FORUM" lol!

http://www.wmcinc.com

Boooo yakers. You guys suck lol!
Yakers aren't welcome lol

Fisher

Senior
Senior
haha ya take that yak talk somewhere else haha

Fisher

Senior
Senior
o and post a pic

Sponsored content