The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,..

Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
At the Del Amo swap meet theres a new little tackle shop in there owned by a dude name Young, nothing really special in there but him! this dude gots of whole lotta parts for reels and can fix them up for cheap!!!

but the best thing about this guy is that he does Custom rods for $150!!! he gots graphite, seeker and cal stars,.. also you can bring in a blank and he'll wrap it for you at a reasonable price! like cheap lol check him out if your in the neighborhood and get yourself a custom rod,..

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

2 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Vagabond

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
Where is the Del Amo swap meet? I am familiar with the OCC, Golden West and Cypress college ones and the one by that little German village off the 110 but I havn't been to the Del Amo one.

3 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
I saw the OCC one Sunday afternoon that was pretty big, I would like to know where the Del Amo one is as well.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

4 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
Cool, new custom rod for $150?! I got to check this out, where is del amo swap meet? Torrance?

5 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
I know of a swap meet off of the 710 and del amo maybe it the one haven't been there in a year tho

6 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the Del Amo swap meet? I am familiar with the OCC, Golden West and Cypress college ones and the one by that little German village off the 110 but I havn't been to the Del Amo one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cool, new custom rod for $150?! I got to check this out, where is del amo swap meet? Torrance?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

7 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:29 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
Thanks lok dog

8 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks lok dog

dude, if you need any reels service, this dude is the guy, i'm pretty sure he worked at a reel factory, not sure, must have escaped and came here lol

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

9 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks lok dog

dude, if you need any reels service, this dude is the guy, i'm pretty sure he worked at a reel factory, not sure, must have escaped and came here lol
Lol! How much does he charge for reel service?

10 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks lok dog

dude, if you need any reels service, this dude is the guy, i'm pretty sure he worked at a reel factory, not sure, must have escaped and came here lol
Lol! How much does he charge for reel service?

he said $5, but depends what you want to,.. i'll ask again friday, i'm gonna go put in an order for a rod

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

11 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
$5 for a reel service! Hit him up Friday and see what that includes, sounds to good!!

12 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:$5 for a reel service! Hit him up Friday and see what that includes, sounds to good!!


i think he said that lol his english isn't really that good, im telling you, i think he escaped from a shimano factory and then came to america for a fresh start! lol

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

13 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
Also check what blanks he uses, I would like to get another wall rod.

14 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also check what blanks he uses, I would like to get another wall rod.

I did last time, he gots some cal stars and seekers, gonna have him do me a deck hand rod all black! gonna put an Avet SX on it,..

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

15 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also check what blanks he uses, I would like to get another wall rod.

I did last time, he gots some cal stars and seekers, gonna have him do me a deck hand rod all black! gonna put an Avet SX on it,..

Cool, post pics when she's all done!

16 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Lok Dog

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also check what blanks he uses, I would like to get another wall rod.

I did last time, he gots some cal stars and seekers, gonna have him do me a deck hand rod all black! gonna put an Avet SX on it,..

Cool, post pics when she's all done!

i will fo sho,..

http://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

17 Re: Del Amo tackle shop in Long Beach,.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Vagabond

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:$5 for a reel service! Hit him up Friday and see what that includes, sounds to good!!


i think he said that lol his english isn't really that good, im telling you, i think he escaped from a shimano factory and then came to america for a fresh start! lol

lol so I don't have to give him $5 or $150 I just have to show up in a Shimano hat and shirt and he will give me my stuff out of fear.

Thanks for the info Thumbs Up

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum