Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Fishing Tackle And Gear Related Discussions » Super Plastics 2012

Super Plastics 2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Super Plastics 2012 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 am

LGHT

Junior
Junior
I got those and about 30 others from Paul Krew directly in a group buy at FNN. I haven't fished a ton of plastics, but I will say these are by far the softest and most active ones I've used yet. I don't know a lot about worms, but I know they are hand poured and very very soft. If I can get out to the next meet I'll give out a few for guys to try.

http://www.socalmeatup.com

27 Re: Super Plastics 2012 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Hammer 4

Old Timer
Old Timer
If anyone is looking for soft handpour worms, Anglers Marnie has their house brand worms pretty cheap, and they do catch fish. They have em all the way up to 16"..

28 Re: Super Plastics 2012 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 am

FishinPhil

Junior
Junior
Update on the crawdads:
I opened the package and looked closer at the connection of the claws to the arms. It seems they have a problem when they pour one color plastic and then they pour another color. Only half of the claw was actually attached. I resolved this by taking a sewing needle and some 20 lb power pro. I ran a thread through the claw and the arm and then I ran another thread 90 degrees from the first thread. I guess all of those old McGyver shows paid off after all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum