Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » "Portable Fish Finder" from Harbor Freight Tools?

"Portable Fish Finder" from Harbor Freight Tools?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Komori

Junior
Junior
Has anyone used the "Portable Fish Finder" that is sold at Harbor Freight Tools? I have an ad for $34.99 ($15.00 off) and am considering it for use on my float tube. I know it is not a high quality unit and no doubt made overseas, but all I want is just a basic depth finder to show me how deep the lake is at a given spot, and possibly the water temperature. I figure for this price, I don't have too much to lose. Anyone have use this or know of someone that has used this fish finder?

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
I got a cheap one from sportsmans giude and it shows depth and water temp and eveb fish but not sure on accuracy but your more than welcome to it for free

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
Komori wrote:Has anyone used the "Portable Fish Finder" that is sold at Harbor Freight Tools? I have an ad for $34.99 ($15.00 off) and am considering it for use on my float tube. I know it is not a high quality unit and no doubt made overseas, but all I want is just a basic depth finder to show me how deep the lake is at a given spot, and possibly the water temperature. I figure for this price, I don't have too much to lose. Anyone have use this or know of someone that has used this fish finder?

I would say get it use it and if it doesnt work for your application return it. There good about returns, keep your receipt.

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
n2deepfsw wrote:
Komori wrote:Has anyone used the "Portable Fish Finder" that is sold at Harbor Freight Tools? I have an ad for $34.99 ($15.00 off) and am considering it for use on my float tube. I know it is not a high quality unit and no doubt made overseas, but all I want is just a basic depth finder to show me how deep the lake is at a given spot, and possibly the water temperature. I figure for this price, I don't have too much to lose. Anyone have use this or know of someone that has used this fish finder?
I would say get it use it and if it doesnt work for your application return it. There good about returns, keep your receipt.
I say keep your money and pay for shipping from me and you save a lot more cause its free

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is what is looks like

n2deepfsw

Senior
Senior
I agree with Ed!

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
or if you dont want it then who ever want to get in on this one they are more than welcome give it a try so get back to me before someone asks about it i will wait for a response

phil k

Newby
Newby
ed5000x, were you happy with that bionic fish finder? I'm thinking of getting something portable like that. Do you think the fishin buddies are more accurate?
It looks like the Harbor freight finders are unavailable now.
If you still don't have any takers for your finder I'd love to take it off your hands.

Komori

Junior
Junior
ed5000x- Sent you a PM an hour ago...

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
OK I got to answer you in a minute I am at the doctor for my self I will call you I a bit komori

Hammer 4

Old Timer
Old Timer
I have a older eagle cuda 300 portable fish finder I'd be willing to sell at a good price..? I don't have pic's right now, but if your truly interested, I could snap some.

phil k

Newby
Newby
Hammer 4 wrote:I have a older eagle cuda 300 portable fish finder I'd be willing to sell at a good price..? I don't have pic's right now, but if your truly interested, I could snap some.

PM sent

Hammer 4

Old Timer
Old Timer
PM replied to.. Cool

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
OK komora responded so I will be mailing it to him sorry guy but I did offer it to him first and I try my best to keep my word muhaaaaaaaa

Vagabond

Old Timer
Old Timer
I say if the Harbor Freight one doesn't electrocute you as soon as it touches water keep it, if it doesn't meter fish then return it. They are really good about returns there.

phil k

Newby
Newby
ed5000x wrote:OK komora responded so I will be mailing it to him sorry guy but I did offer it to him first and I try my best to keep my word muhaaaaaaaa

No problem. It was komora's post, he should have it.

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
I have one... it sucks! no temp, depth very inacurate, bottom not like it shows, it see`s fish where there is not....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

ed5000x

Senior
Senior
Sell it get rid of it make room for something new

Aquaholic38

Senior
Senior
ed5000x wrote:Sell it get rid of it make room for something new
Hey Ed! wanna buy a fish finder? is very nice! acurate and portable!!! Twisted Evil

http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum