The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Funky waders
by SP Dan Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Music is your special friend
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» Our 7th Annual FTFF Toy Drive is now in effect
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

» January's Tournament Changes!!
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

» Where to go for float tube fishing - Newport Harbor
by SP Dan Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

» Perris Lake
by GT Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am

» Some stuff I got in trade
by Master Baiter Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 am

» Some pretty Awesome Decorative pieces
by Master Baiter Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

» Welcome to Wader Skins
by Jerdon Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

» What do you think Saltwater VS Freshwater should we?
by Misfitdog Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:19 pm

» Happy Birthday Marine Corps
by SP Dan Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 am

» How Much Does Your Fully Loaded FT Weigh?
by SP Dan Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » FISH GRIP!!!

FISH GRIP!!!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Getting an idea out there, has anyone used these Fish Grips before and if so how did you like them.
Next would you guys be willing to put in a $1 to be put into a raffle to win one of 20 Fish Grips. The $1 would go to the cost of shipping them to us and we would give them all away to those that bought in on the raffle. I need an idea as to how would be in for this. The $1 would be send to my paypal to make it easy.
Let me know so I can get this under way.




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


They are willing to send them to us but I need to cover shipping, so a donation button has been added and this will get you into the raffle.



Last edited by jeffcpr on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

2 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:02 am

waxon67

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Getting an idea out there, has anyone used these Fish Grips before and if so how did you like them.
Next would you guys be willing to put in a $1 to be put into a raffle to win one of 20 Fish Grips. The $1 would go to the cost of shipping them to us and we would give them all away to those that bought in on the raffle. I need an idea as to how would be in for this. The $1 would be send to my paypal to make it easy.
Let me know so I can get this under way.

Im in. That's a perfect sweet and simple idea. Do it. Do it!

3 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Thanks Waxon


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

4 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
I'm in too!

5 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
sweet here is a picture so you know what I am talking about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

6 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Guest


Guest
Sounds good, I'm in

7 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:52 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
OK so below is the donation button it is $1 at the least to raise money to pay for shipment and if you donate you ar in the raffle for the Fish Grips. Thumbs Up




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

8 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 pm

waxon67

avatar
Senior
Senior
$5 in the kitty. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Rock on thanks for the help cheers


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

10 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:59 pm

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin
Guys lets start a list on this one who would like a Fish Grip. With a doantion you can get a fish grip, there are a minumum of 20 coming, once I pay for shipping. So who is in for a pair of fish grips.




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


List
1. Waxon67 doanted thanks


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

11 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:11 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
I just put in.

12 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Vagabond

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
I have a pair of orange ones and like them way better than the metal ones. Can be a bit tricky to get in the fish's mouth some times but I think they are safer for the fish than the metal ones. Just make sure when you lock it down you are not pinching or breaking any of the fishes jaw bones. Also they float if you drop them =).

13 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Hammer 4

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a pair of orange ones and like them way better than the metal ones. Can be a bit tricky to get in the fish's mouth some times but I think they are safer for the fish than the metal ones. Just make sure when you lock it down you are not pinching or breaking any of the fishes jaw bones. Also they float if you drop them =).

Is the tension adjustable on these, sorta like vise grips, where you can adjust how tight they grip..?

14 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

IN2DEEP

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also they float if you drop them =).
Will they float a Spottie Rolling Eyes Wink

15 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

IN2DEEP

avatar
Junior
Junior
Does $5 get 5 raffle tickets?
Just wondering about Waxon Suspect

16 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

waxon67

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does $5 get 5 raffle tickets?
Just wondering about Waxon Suspect

Tis good to wonder about me sir...indeed. However, greed is not my motive...ah but simple generosity. Wink

17 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm

IN2DEEP

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does $5 get 5 raffle tickets?
Just wondering about Waxon Suspect

Tis good to wonder about me sir...indeed. However, greed is not my motive...ah but simple generosity. Wink
Thumbs Up

Shakespeare?

18 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
Tomspeare

19 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 pm

IN2DEEP

avatar
Junior
Junior
rabbit

20 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:19 pm

waxon67

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tomspeare

Mmmmmmmmm...I thank you!

21 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 pm

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tomspeare

Mmmmmmmmm...I thank you!

Your welcome sir.

22 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:sweet here is a picture so you know what I am talking about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
look you can tie them to your wrist brain(vegabond) should get a pair lol
count me in as well

23 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 am

jeffcpr

avatar
Admin




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


List
1. Waxon67 doanted thanks
2. n2deepfsw

There are 2 on the list that have donated, they have there's fish grip locked in. We are getting a minimum of 20 of them so with a donation of at least a $1 you get your fish grip. Anyone less want in on this.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com

24 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 am

ed5000x

avatar
Senior
Senior
List
1. Waxon67 doanted thanks
2. n2deepfsw
3. Ed5000x (got my 3 and gil leave it alone lol)

25 Re: FISH GRIP!!! on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 am

n2deepfsw

avatar
Senior
Senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:List
1. Waxon67 doanted thanks
2. n2deepfsw
3. Ed5000x (got my 3 and gil leave it alone lol)

Haha!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum