The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Ohio not well repped I see?
by FishinBuck07 Today at 10:48 am

» Another Mod To My Cumberland
by Hunt Today at 10:37 am

» Hello from Ohio
by Hunt Today at 10:35 am

» Just wondering
by GT Today at 9:20 am

» Donations rods and reels
by GT Today at 9:10 am

» Hello from Iowa!
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 3:21 pm

» Float Tube Fishing in Florida?
by Capt Ray Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:44 pm

» Round 2 FTFF Tournament
by jeffcpr Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:13 pm

» CastMate Systems V2.0 Rod Holder
by filippodg Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:57 pm

» Fish finder recommendations
by mthaubs Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 pm

» Report from Great Alma Fishing Float on the Mississippi River
by Pavo21 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:58 pm

» Canyon Lake float tubing for general public?
by Pavo21 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Introduction to other members » How Come NO one Told Me...

How Come NO one Told Me...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 am

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:nice i am 41 and i think i am in better shape now sence i started kick then i have ever been for a while thank you float tube for helping me get into shape lol

Thumbs Up

I wish I could say the same... Embarassed It has been to long for me away from the water. With my luck when I do get on the water I will have motor (leg cramps) issues! Evil or Very Mad

27 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:27 am

Hammer 4

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:nice i am 41 and i think i am in better shape now sence i started kick then i have ever been for a while thank you float tube for helping me get into shape lol

Thumbs Up

I wish I could say the same... Embarassed It has been to long for me away from the water. With my luck when I do get on the water I will have motor (leg cramps) issues! Evil or Very Mad

Eat a banana a day 3 days before tubing, and more water than usual, that should keep the cramps away.. Wink

28 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 am

sonarbp

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Eat a banana a day 3 days before tubing, and more water than usual, that should keep the cramps away.. Wink

I thought bananas and fishing don't mix... lol!

29 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 am

waxon67

avatar
Senior
Senior
Bananas and boats?

30 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 am

Fisher

avatar
Senior
Senior
welcome to the forums

31 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Hammer 4

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Eat a banana a day 3 days before tubing, and more water than usual, that should keep the cramps away.. Wink

I thought bananas and fishing don't mix... lol!

Depends, they could wind propelling you for aways.. ha ha

Thanks fisher...how's the dvl bite lately..?

32 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Fisher

avatar
Senior
Senior
not bad goin out sat i think and i didnt no u were sencofreak from sbn welcome again

33 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

FishinPhil

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome!
I was starting to think that tubing was for the young, whipper snappers!
I was starting to feel like an old fart
lol!
It is okay to feel like an old fart....
as long as your up wind.
Hi Greg, welcome!

34 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Hammer 4

avatar
Old Timer
Old Timer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:not bad goin out sat i think and i didnt no u were sencofreak from sbn welcome again

Well, good luck, stick a pig.

LOL, thanks Phil... Cool

35 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 pm

IN2DEEP

avatar
Junior
Junior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome!
I was starting to think that tubing was for the young, whipper snappers!
I was starting to feel like an old fart
lol!
It is okay to feel like an old fart....
as long as your up wind.
Hi Greg, welcome!
If I'm interpreting this correctly, you'll be downwind then? Shocked
lol!

36 Re: How Come NO one Told Me... on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:49 pm

FishinPhil

avatar
Junior
Junior
No, I wasn't even there.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum